Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    efyano Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2010, 02:45 AM
    I want to study MA in journalism?
    I want to study MA in journalism? Haw can I get into it?can you help me with this, with haw to get financial aid?
    efyano Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2010, 02:50 AM

Haw can I find free scholarship?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 22, 2010, 12:01 PM
    Hi, efyano!

Have you already graduated from a high school or that which might be the equivalent of a high school, please?

Thanks!
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

May 24, 2010, 06:48 AM

efyano - I assume "MA" means Master of Arts, and so you already have (or soon will have) a BA and are hoping to go to graduate school - is that right? Many universities offer scholarships and/or financial aid, so the way to proceed is first figure out which school(s) you may want to apply to, then find out what aid each has to offer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Best place for journalism [ 2 Answers ]

Where's the best place to become a journalist? (besides New York)

What classes should I take in high school if I want to major in journalism? [ 2 Answers ]

Am currently a sophomore in high school, and I plan to become a fashion journalist one day. I've done some research about the profession and I definitely view it as something I want to pursue in the future. I would like to go to Columbia in NYC, but what other colleges have good journalism...

How do you get Into Journalism. [ 4 Answers ]

First of all, Hello. My name is Jack and I am 12. When I am older I would like to be a Sports Journalist ( Soccer) I think I have what it takes and I have a very broad knowledge of Soccer. But I am not to sure about how to get into the industry.. This year in yr 7 I just got my report and noticed...

Study in the US [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: I am studying in India and I am in my 11th grade. I wanted to study in the united states and I am not clear about the procedures to be followed. Can anyone tell me what I must do to prepare for my "scholastic aptitude tests"?.

View more questions Search