Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kesavan Posts: 118, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2010, 01:00 AM
    Due point
    :confused:due point temperature greater than room temperature is possible or not?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

May 22, 2010, 03:15 AM

Yes
    kesavan Posts: 118, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2010, 03:21 AM

Please tell an example for that category
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

May 24, 2010, 06:11 AM

Given the absolute humdity in the air, the "dew point" (not "due point") is the temperature at which the relative humidity of the atmosphere would be 100%. The dew point is always less than or equal to the current temperature. For example, if the air outside is at 35 degrees C and the relative humidity is at 60%, the dew point is about 27 C. Meaning if the temp suddenly dropped to 27 C it would start raining, since the RH would then be 100%. If you are running your air conditioning in your house and keeping the temp at around 25 C, the dew point is higher than your room temp, and you would likely see condensation forming on the outside of your windows.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find the components of the vector v with given point P and terminal point Q, [ 1 Answers ]

Find the components of the vector v with given point P and terminal point Q, find te unit vector in the direction of v. 1. p: (3.2.0) Q: (5, -2,0)

Switch for point and point for insert [ 3 Answers ]

What are they please

At what point is a realtor due commission? [ 8 Answers ]

I had a crazy situation yesterday! It is a long long story. Basically my closing fell apart at the table. I was the listing agent for this property. I also showed it to the buyer. I explained to her 100% that I was working as the sellers agent and she clearly understood. This was a cash deal so the...

Point-to-point diagram [ 3 Answers ]

I want to know about the use of point-to-point diagrams in electrical/electronics engineering.

Point to point diagram [ 2 Answers ]

Please I want to know about electrical point to point diagram

View more questions Search