Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kusum123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2010, 06:34 PM
    It is OK to go for facial massages every month after 25 years
    How is facial massages help ?
    belwet Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

May 21, 2010, 10:18 PM

Yes you can take facial massages every month. There is not any side affect of it.
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

May 25, 2010, 03:36 PM

Sure you can have facial massage as often as you like. I've read that it helps eliminate wrinkles, helps the lymphatic system and sinuses.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Landlord Requiring 2 month Vacating Notice on 3 month (month to month) lease [ 21 Answers ]

I am in a situation and am in need of some advice. I am currently renting an apartment in Minneapolis. I am doing an internship which only requires me to live here for 3 Months. I signed a lease with a complex on a month to month basis. I planned to Move out at the end of April, so on march 1 I...

Massages on Mexican Riviera [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone suggest places for a good, reasonable, and clean masage in the following ports? Close to the cruise terminal is best. Acapulco, Zihuatanejo, Ixtapa, Manzanillo, Ensenada Thanks...

My boyfriend found out I have been doing massages.should I just let him go? [ 5 Answers ]

I have been doing personal massages for a few months now, non-intercourse, non-oral, but usually to completion for the man. I really have needed the money since I am a single mom just trying to get by... but the guy I have been dating found out when he was checking my computer and I don't think he...

View more questions Search