Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gcinamina Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2010, 12:45 PM
    Bsc mathematics and physics job opportunity
    I'm doing a Bsc mathemathics and physics and I want to know exactly which doors will be opnened for me when I've finish my degree who will hire me
    gcinamina Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2010, 12:50 PM
    Bsc mathematics and physics job opportunity
    I'm doing a Bsc mathemathics and physics and I want to know exactly which doors will be opnened for me when I've finish my degree who will hire me except government I don't want to become a teacher does industries need a person with this type of degree

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Job opportunity? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I have been given the opportunity to move to Australia but am in 2 minds about it. Firstly, what are the job opportunities there for someone who doesn't have any qualifications but a lot of experience? And secondly, what is needed to get in there?

Working with my BSC in Mathematics in universities [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have a B.SC in Mathematics Science from Egypt and I'm a teacher of higher mathematics in schools. My purposes nowadays is to work in any university rather than teaching higher Math at schools (This is far better for me than teaching school teenagers who have almost no tendency for higher...

Could my spouse's stautus affect my job opportunity? [ 2 Answers ]

So I was close to get a job as a 911 dispatcher. I made it all the way up to lie detector. The SGT told me when it was over with that he didn't see anything alarming but he still had to make a report. I got a phone call one week later telling me that the offer has been withdrawn. My concern...

About bsc mathematics [ 2 Answers ]

What job opportunities I will have, if I have done bsc mathematics at university?

Mathematics/physics for martial arts [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to find out the equation you use for finding the force of a punch or kick in relation to the martial arts. Thanks

View more questions Search