Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pavitra.j.singh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2010, 12:06 PM
    when i will get a good and permanent job??
    hii my name is pavitra.j.singh, date of birth z 15.3.1989,at 4.40pm,in faridabad,haryana,india.. want to know about my career when I will get a good permanent job..?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 31, 2010, 12:39 AM
    Hi, pavitra.j.singh!

Since you've posted this in the Writing forum topic area, do you mean a job as a writer of some kind, please?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Want to get admission in good college for masters in hospital administration [ 1 Answers ]

I have done my graduation in physiotherapy.I m going to give may mat exam. Guide me & give details about 5 top ranked colleges in india. Its urgent I need an immediate answer..

Permanent to semi-permanent hair color [ 1 Answers ]

I used semi-permanent hair color for years, then asked my stylist to change over to permanent. Now I'm trying to grow out my hair a bit and don't need to go to the shop as often, plus I'm convinced that the permanent dye is drying out my hair. So I want to go back to semi and I want to do it...

Hello,I really want a good link to watch free TV [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know where I can watch live indian TV for free? thanks a lot

Permanent & Semi Permanent Hair Color [ 3 Answers ]

HELP - I want to remove the Black hair dye (my natural color is dark brown) but I've used BOTH semi and permanent shades of black colors. Besides going to a Salon what's my best alternative? Thank you.:confused: :confused:

View more questions Search