Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    youngat70 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2010, 05:53 AM
    How do you clean a permanent air filter? {it a Trostataic Air Filter}?
    How do you clean a permanent air filter?

Check out some similar questions!

Air Filter [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to figure out why my air filter in the dining room has turned black on the intake which is in the ceiling. What would cause that to happen. We have electric central air and heat.. Hope someone can help me figure this out cause I sure don't have the money to pay for a big repair....

Why Air Filter Stays Clean? [ 1 Answers ]

I've been inspecting and changing my vehicle air filters for decades. The paper element used to get visually dirty within reasonable amount of driving, but over past ten or more years they appear to stay clean far longer. Way past 30,000 miles. I inspect by holding up to sun or strong light bulb...

Water Dripping on the Air Conditioner - Air Filter [Trane Unit] [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I have a Trane AC unit and off late I have observed am issue Condensate Water has begun Drip on Filter. The technician told that the freon level is on and there is no bildup or clog in the condensate water collection tray or the pipe draining out the water. However he has not been...

Cold air comes out from air filter grille hole [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I have a problem on my second floor. I have a two floor home and my AC is using honey well zoning system and it has two zones. Zone 1 for downstair and zone 2 is for upstair. I have no problem on cold air on first floor; but I have a problem of cold air on 2nd floor. I have noticed...

Oil on air filter [ 2 Answers ]

I have Wagon R, recently I found oil on frame of air filter. I have maintained my car till date and changed oil every 5000Km. Total Km on meter is 40200 Kms. Pl. advise what to do?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.