Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nasir64 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2010, 10:50 PM
    At the time of errection it is painfull from the inside of penis head,what can I use
    At the time of errection it is painfull from the inside of penis head,what can I use

May 20, 2010, 10:56 PM
    The external skin of my penis is fine there is no pain when I pass urine,but at the time of errection there is bad pain from inside of my penis head,I can not even make sex,please suggest
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 20, 2010, 10:58 PM
    Hi, nasir64!

Have you told a doctor about what is happening to you, please?

Thanks!

May 20, 2010, 10:59 PM
    The external skin of my penis is fine there is no pain when I pass urine,but at the
    The external skin of my penis is fine there is no pain when I pass urine,but at the time of errection there is bad pain from inside of my penis head,I can not even make sex,please suggest

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lump on inside of penis [ 4 Answers ]

I am a 15 year old boy, and in the last few weeks have discovered a small lump on the inside of my penis. It I located on the left side just above the middle. It is very noticeable when my penis is erect however, it is very hard to locate when not erect. It seems quite hard when erect, but I feel...

White dischare around penis and on penis head. [ 3 Answers ]

What is it when one gets a white discharge on penis head and around it.I was the first one my partner had ,she hasn't been around at all so haven't I. The discharge also gives out a stench.What could it be?let me know please

Penis head red and burning on inside [ 1 Answers ]

The tip of my penis is red and it burns when urinating. It is on the inside so I have ruled out jock itch and I am certain that it is not an std. What can it be?

Itchy inside penis [ 3 Answers ]

Intchy inside penis

My penis is itching in the inside. [ 9 Answers ]

I was studying in China. Recently, I came to Mongolia for work purpose. After a while, my penis started to itch. It's the tube inside. NOT the skin outside. It's not serious. And when I pee, I feel just a tiny bity hotness. Not bad. Just wondering why. Maybe somebody can help me. I have a new...

View more questions Search