Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hillukka Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2010, 08:02 PM
    Combining equal amounts of the three primary pigments produce what?
    Combining equal amounts of the three primary pigments produce what?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 20, 2010, 08:59 PM
    Hi,

Please click on the following link and read the information that you'll find there.

Primary Colors: Additive and Subtractive - An Educator's Reference Desk Lesson Plan

I think that you'll find it to be helpful. I hope that you do!

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Combining switches [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to put three lights and the fan in the bathroom on one switch. Currently two lights are on one switch and then the third light and fan have their own switch. My plan is to tie the third light and fan into the light above the sink. Just wanted to check if there is any issues with this.

Tiny tan skin pigments in African Americans [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a 60yr old African American, light brown. I've noticed small tan spots about (approx. . 1cm in diameter.) I first noticed them on my right leg. I just noticed one on my shoulder. What causes them? Is this an age thing or dietary or both. What can I do to prevent this for continuing? Thanks

Lip Pigments [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! I am not referring to "permanent make-up" type lip pigments that they tattoo on your skin but just to the natural dark-pinkish lip pigments... just your normal lips. I just used this peeling cream, which is made for the body, on my lips,to make them soft, and now I have 2 really light pink...

Combining Vents? [ 3 Answers ]

My main stack/vent which penetrates my roof is 4" plastic. It comes down vertical until it gets to the first floor ceiling where is turns 90 deg and runs horizontal to an outside wall. About 3 feet from this 90 deg elbow there is a "Y" connection for a toilet. I'm not sure but I assume at the...

View more questions Search