Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Naativalki Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

May 20, 2010, 05:11 AM
    Renaissance in Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet
    I was missing from school for some time and essay topics were given out and everyone received a different topic. Today my literature teacher talked to me and told me that the only topic left is >>Renaissance showed in Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet<<.

I am not quite sure what to write about, because there is not much time left and I don't know what to build on.

I just want to find out about some of the topics in the book and then I will describe them myself. I hope that it is allowed.
    Thanks.
    LadyRogue Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Sep 7, 2010, 11:48 AM
    When you say you aren't sure what to write about, are you trying to find another topic or do you mean you're not sure how to approach the topic you've been given?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Romeo &nd Juliet. [ 1 Answers ]

I need to find a scene in Romeo and Juliet that corresponds with an already made rap song that is school appropriate. If you could help by telling me what song & scene or maybe where I could get the info share.

I am living romeo and juliet! [ 4 Answers ]

I am a 22 year old mother of a 2 year old and I live with my mother. I just started dating my daughter's dad again about 4 months ago. We loved each other before and really we never stopped loving each other but my mother told me that in order for me to live with her (she's helping me a lot) I...

Romeo and Juliet [ 2 Answers ]

If you were to put on Romeo and Juliet with six actors, two female and four male, what characters would you keep and which would you lose?

View more questions Search