Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xpandabearx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2006, 03:30 PM
    Community health worker and Education
    What level of Education do I need to become a Community Health Worker. I mostly want to specialize in working with children but I don't know what math and science and english I need. Could you help me by answering this?
    chrllc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2007, 06:09 AM
    Most formal programs for CHW education are at the community college level and require anywhere from 6 to 24 credits. They generally do not require math, science or english courses, are mostly technical but may involve learning medical terminology. If you are willing to say where you are located or planning to work, I might be able to point you to a nearby training program.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help! Does my quiet co-worker have a mental disorder? [ 22 Answers ]

Im starting to wonder if my co-worker was a victim of abuse or if he has a mental problem. His behaviors are really strange. My other co-worker and I are very concerned about him and we want to try and help him. He always wears the same clothes every week, never wears a belt with his loose pants,...

The Miracle Worker(2000)-Soundtrack [ 2 Answers ]

If anyone has ever seen the movie The Miracle Worker(2000) and remembers -or- knows the song that was played it goes "and i want to thank you..." If you know the song -or- artist could you please tell me! Thanks

Confusing co worker relationship [ 13 Answers ]

HELP! One day while bandaging a co workers cut finger I said I wondered if I was like a mom or sister to him. He replied "Neither, because I would have sex with you". I had no idea that he thought that. After that we started flirting a bit, and on his birthday I told him I would give him a...

Math Problem: Worker Efficiency [ 3 Answers ]

Two employees are putting orders together for a distribution warehouse. Warren picks 47 orders in 7 hours. The total number of pieces he picks is 538. The total number of locations on his orders is 415. Preet picks 24 orders in 7.5 hours. The total number of pieces he picks is 1169. ...

Impossible co-worker [ 5 Answers ]

Help me. I need to stay in the job I am in until I finish college and move on to my new career. But I am having a horrible time getting along with the person I work with. I work at a medical office and we work together. I have felt she doesn't get the work done efficiently and therefore I have to...

View more questions Search