Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    classyT Posts: 1,562, Reputation: 214
    Ultra Member

May 19, 2010, 10:15 AM
    You know you are spending too much time on AMHD WHEN...
    When my 17 year old comes in, turns off my computer screen, takes my hand, looks in my eyes and says "Mom, it is time for an intervention".

Wondergirl and I have actually AGREED on the Christian forum. Scary... she'd agree with that so I'm not dissin her. :D

My youngest son comes in and says "what's for dinner, Mom'? and I am still in my pajama's.

During a discussion with my husband I respond with "agreed" Or sometimes "disagree".

My kids want clean socks and I tell them to sniff the dirty ones first because I haven't done the laundry. (I'm kiddin.....;)

when someone asks me my name...and I say " ClassyT".

And last but not least, I start dreamin about people on this site. :eek:

YOUR TURN!
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

May 19, 2010, 10:34 AM

I do not know if I want a turn... One question T, Who are you dreaming about??
    Ultra Member

May 19, 2010, 10:38 AM

LOL... everyone that I've gotten to know here. The dreams aren't "unwholesome" for lack of a better word. They are just dreams.
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

May 19, 2010, 11:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by classyT View Post
    LOL....everyone that I've gotten to know here. The dreams aren't "unwholesome" for lack of a better word. They are just dreams.
    I tried to wean myself from here... but it is not happening. I did stay away for longer than than I thought I could. I do like your thread about Heaven and hell.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

May 19, 2010, 12:09 PM

Sometimes dreams mean something. Sometimes they have meaning whether you realize it or not.

Yes, Kitkat it is hard to stay away.
    Uber Member

May 19, 2010, 12:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesushelper1976 View Post
    Sometimes dreams mean something. Sometimes they have meaning whether you realize it or not.

I tried really hard... but I missed you and the others.
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

May 19, 2010, 12:37 PM

I dream about people on here all the time, and I have also told more than one person my name was Aurora bell or Bella, and than have to go back and tell them it's not... Talk about embarrassing.

You know your addicted when you are leaving to go camping on Saturday morning and you wake up an extra hour earlier (5am) to come on and check the threads.

You know you're addicted when you go to the hospital for a surgery, and they don't have WiFi so you leave early.

When you two year old comes over and closes the laptop and says"mom look at me, I'm talking to you". (I don't come out and play when she's home anymore, thank God for daycare and bedtime!)
    Uber Member

May 19, 2010, 12:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurora_Bell View Post
    I dream about people on here all the time, and I have also told more than one person my name was Aurora bell or Bella, and than have to go back and tell them it's not... Talk about embarrassing.

You know your addicted when you are leaving to go camping on Saturday morning and you wake up an extra hour earlier (5am) to come on and check the threads.

You know you're addicted when you go to the hospital for a surgery, and they don't have WiFi so you leave early.

When you two year old comes over and closes the laptop and says"mom look at me, I'm talking to you". (I don't come out and play when she's home anymore, thank God for daycare and bedtime!)
    Bella... I'll bet that little girl is an angel. What would we do without our babies? You left the hospital early... You are addicted and I believe I am. I stayed away almost three weeks and when I came back it was like being at a family reunion with the people you love. I saw your photo in the wedding dress... you are as my husband said, " a stunner". He really meant that!:D
    Dogs Expert

May 19, 2010, 12:45 PM

Aww thanks Kit! It was a few years ago. Wish I looked that way now :( Now I'm more into t shirts and jeans lol.
    Uber Member

May 19, 2010, 12:52 PM
    Aww thanks Kit! it was a few years ago. Wish I looked that way now :( Now I'm more into t shirts and jeans lol.

You are young... My youngest graduated from College Sunday. I'm older than dirt. I love AMHD. See I'm hooked.:D
    Ultra Member

May 19, 2010, 01:03 PM

Kit,

I'm older than dirt too.. hate it. Got a birthday coming up... boo hoo hoo... 49. Just put me in the hospital on the mental ward next year... ha ha. ( long as I have internet connect to feed my amhd addiction. I'm going to ask for prozac and lots of it.
    Ultra Member

May 19, 2010, 01:04 PM

Ha ha ha... thanks I thought I was a little touched... but it is good to know I don't suffer alone. Maybe we can set up a 12 step program for ourselves. What FUN that would be. :)
    Dogs Expert

May 19, 2010, 01:06 PM

I don't have a problem, I can stop when ever I want, I just don't want to... you I don't have a problem, nope not me, I'm not addicted...

:D
    Ultra Member

May 19, 2010, 01:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesushelper1976 View Post

I actually dream about everyone I have discussions with. But I particularly dream about 2 atheist which I will not name. One more than likely knows who I am referring to... the other one probably has no clue. I suppose it DOES mean something.
    Uber Member

May 19, 2010, 01:19 PM
    I actually dream about everyone i have discussions with. But i particularly dream about 2 atheist which i will not name. One more than likely knows who I am refering to...the other one probably has no clue. I suppose it DOES mean something.
    Bella you don't look a day over twenty-five and Classy T you and your family are georgous. I just thank the Lord for every Birthday ,it means another year of being with those I love. I do love you all. :)
    Ultra Member

May 19, 2010, 01:53 PM

Kit...

You are sweet and you are right... I should be thankful for being alive. :)
    Uber Member

May 19, 2010, 02:01 PM
    Kit...

You are sweet and you are right...i should be thankful for being alive. :)

Honestly you and bella and the women whose pictures I have seen are very pretty. My head looks like it's worn out two bodies.:D
    Dogs Expert

May 19, 2010, 02:04 PM

Go on Kit|! I bet you are gorgeous!
    Uber Member

May 19, 2010, 02:09 PM
    Go on Kit|!! I bet you are gorgeous!!

Not georgous like you all... passable. I used to have it in my younger days. My oldest daughter is the spitting image of me when I was her age. I look at you all and think.. Oh to be young again.:)
    Dogs Expert

May 19, 2010, 02:19 PM
    Pictures! Pictures! Pictures!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why is everything more important than spending time with Me? [ 12 Answers ]

He used to be fabulous. We're approaching our 4th year of marriage, and man has he changed. I do all the shopping (food, clothes, hardware stuff, everything), I do all the cleaning, I do the finances, I do everything! He just lounges around and does whatever he wants. Now, he finds an excuse to...

My girlfriend hates spending time with me! [ 5 Answers ]

Ive been dating this girl for almost 2months now at first she was an awsome girlfriend but now she just likes spending time with my (guyfriends) and start flirting with them... one day in a party I almost cried for her and she only pays attention to me when I'm sad but when I'm OK she just go hang...

Have a hard time spending money [ 9 Answers ]

I have always had a hard time spending money... I have the money and I work hard, but I just can't do it! I feel bad about spending money even just for the rent. I don't buy anything expensive for myself, just basic living material. I wasn't born rich and I work my way up through college, I live...

Spending time vs sex [ 7 Answers ]

When a man wants to just have sex rather than wanting to spend some quality time together... does that necessarily mean he is not interested in you and that woman should feel there is something really wrong with her that he doesn't want her for who she is but just her body... Can anyone throw some...

View more questions Search