Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    monkeygurl199427 Posts: 34, Reputation: 3

May 19, 2010, 06:05 AM
    How do I enable an iPod touch on a school computer?
    My mom tried to enter my passcode to many times while I was gone and she disabled my iPod touch to where is says iPod disabled connect to itunes. And I can only enable it at school because she thinks this is my friends iPod and my mom doesn't want me having it, but I really bought the iPod with the money I have saved up. And I went and tried to conenct it to itunes on my friends computer next door but it tells me I have to unlock the iPod on the iPod before trying itunes. And well I can't do that because its disabled. Umm and I need to know how to download itunes on a school computer.. any help?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 19, 2010, 06:32 AM
    We here at AMHD cannot help you get around any sort of administrative restrictions imposed on a School, Work, or any other network not owned and operated by yourself. These restrictions can include (but are not limited to): Website Blocking policies, Software Installation policies, Email retention policies, Software Configuration policies, Network/Internet usage policies, Network Configuration policies, Forum or Chat Room Bans, Game Server Bans, or any other actions that are deemed "unauthorized" by the owners/administrators of the network in question. Any actions by members of AMHD that would be offered to help in this manner would directly violate the site's TOS

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why won't my iPod TOUCH pick up the router and DNS numbers from my computer? [ 1 Answers ]

My new Ipod TOUCH won't connect to my internet. I did "connect" to my wireless internet (I put in the password and everything) but for some reason it will only pick up the IP address and Sebnet mask, not the required Router and DNS. Will someone please help me?

Ipod touch =>what GB? [ 3 Answers ]

Hey! I'm hopefully getting an IPOD TOUCH for my birthday and I was wondering if the GB size matters,or if a larger 1 like 32GB is really 2 big.

Can people see my iPod touch internet history from their computer? [ 1 Answers ]

I am using my neighbor's wifi connection to access the internet on my iPod touch can they see the websites I've been to? By the way I have their permission to use their website

IPod touch and the new computer [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. I've recently gotten a new PC, and I would like to ask two questions; If i install iTunes, and connect my iPod Touch for the first time, will it erase all my applications? Is there a way to transfer the applications from the iPod to the PC? I haven't downloaded iTunes yet, so I...

View more questions Search