Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Super Shallow Posts: 145, Reputation: 7
    -

May 18, 2010, 06:15 PM
    Repigmentation by monobenzone
    My face now got black spots!
    I don't understand year + I had light clear face
    And now blak spots all over my face and monobenzone doesn't helping anymore.. what should I do guys?
    Someone please?
    I'm so desperate... hate my life!
    If someone can help.. please..
    mysterious5 Posts: 50, Reputation: 7

May 18, 2010, 07:21 PM

Stop using whatever caused the spots, mono should be used so carefully. Try using some peels to remove the spots. Good luck
    SouthAfricacute Posts: 140, Reputation: 18

May 19, 2010, 12:43 AM

Go to your Derm sounds bad.
    Deeo Posts: 25, Reputation: 2

May 19, 2010, 02:51 AM

Super shallow the same thing is happening to me, from my understanding, continue to use your monobenzone and that stage should pass, I think its just temporary. I learned the hard way by going to the doctors and using lots of lightening cream with no luck.
    Don't worry the stage will pass, just keep on using it and keep us updated with your progress. Good luck.
    -

May 19, 2010, 04:51 AM

Deeo are you sure?
    It's happened to you with MONOBENZONE?
    And did this stage pass alredy?

Anyway you can read my earlier posts.. I updated all of my stages with monobenzone from the beginning till now...
    At first my skin was dry and darker
    Then it peeled and became more and more lighter with spots with patches.. and slowly my skin became even.. and the last year my face was beautiful clean clear and bright.. and now I see those ugly black spots all over my face... I don't get it...
    Are you sure that's what has happened to you too?
    sara_uk Posts: 245, Reputation: 26

May 19, 2010, 04:53 AM

Super shallow repigemntation is a risk can happen but are you sure you used pure mono to get to that stage? If you didn’t then the lightening can be temporary, and you get spots back.
    If it was real then you need to continue using it, what strength are you using? Avoid vitamin e products that will defiantly hinder the progress.
    Mine has been easy sailing so far but I know everyone is different. No repigemntations spots and my patches has evened out.

May 19, 2010, 04:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Shallow View Post
    Deeo are you sure?
    it's happened to you with MONOBENZONE?
    and did this stage pass alredy?

anyway you can read my earlier posts..i updated all of my stages with monobenzone from the beginning till now...
    at first my skin was dry and darker
    then it peeled and became more and more lighter with spots with patches..and slowly my skin became even..and the last year my face was beautiful clean clear and bright..and now i see those ugly black spots all over my face...i dont get it...
    are you sure thats what has happened to you too?
    If you didn’t depig totally and stopped mono then you are giving your meloncytes to fight back.
    -

May 19, 2010, 05:05 AM

I didn't stop using mono.. especially on my face

May 19, 2010, 05:12 AM
    i didn't stop using mono..especially on my face
    Check your lotion does it have vit e, another name for vitamin E is Tocopherol
    . I know of a case where they had severe repigemntations and it turned out she used lotion contains Vitamin E.
    Vitamin E is used to boost repigemntation, something you must avoid while depigmenting.

May 19, 2010, 06:52 AM

I haven't recovered yet, you can see my picture in the skincare treat but no one has replied as yet for suggestions. I used the mac-remedy and always mixed with Almond glow.

Sara-UK what do you think, am in uk as well and how can I contact you, that's if you don't mind.

May 19, 2010, 08:30 AM

OMG, I just checked the composition on Almond glow: natural ingredients:
    Peanut Oil - an excellent emollient and lubricant
    Olive Oil - to nourish the skin
    Lanolin Oil - to moisturize and soften

Vitamin E - to maintain skin's vitality for a healthy complexion all over

May 19, 2010, 08:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Deeo View Post
    i haven't recovered yet, you can see my picture in the skincare treat but no one has replied as yet for suggestions. I used the mac-remedy and always mixed with Almond glow.

Sara-UK what do you think, am in uk as well and how can I contact you, that's if you don't mind.
    Where is the skin treat? And what is mac-remady?
    -

May 19, 2010, 08:50 AM

Yes sara my lotion does have vitamin E

May 19, 2010, 08:52 AM
    OMG, i just checked the composition on Almond glow: natural ingredients:
    Peanut Oil - an excellent emollient and lubricant
    Olive Oil - to nourish the skin
    Lanolin Oil - to moisturize and soften

Vitamin E - to maintain skin's vitality for a healthy complexion all over
    Vitamin E is no no when depigemnting, I saw a case with severe repigementation after general lightning .
    Most sun block contain vitamin E it is so hard to find one that does not. The only two I used
    I used amber solaire silky one, it has to be that specific one as the rest of the brand all have vit e

Garnier Ambre Solaire Light and Silky SPF 20 Protection Milk 200ml - Boots
    Another one is simple sunblock
    Protecting Suncare Cream | Simple Sun Sensitive Protecting Suncare Cream SPF 50 | Simple

May 19, 2010, 08:55 AM

Sorry if I made a typo error: I meant check out my pics at Skincare and check out the Mac Benoquin image here -
    https://www.buy-pharma.com/products/...817/en-gb/1128
    -

May 19, 2010, 09:15 AM

OK I found this sunblock..
    Please tell me if you see something that relat to vitamin e

Aqua Nature's Gate Sunblock, SPF 50

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (7.5%), Octisalate (5%), Oxybenzone (2.5%), Zinc Oxide (10%)

Inactive Ingredients: Water, Lavender Intermedia (Lavender) (flower, leaf, stem extract), Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Polyglyceryl 4, Cetyl Dimethicone, Isostearate, Propylheptyl Caprylate, Cetyl - PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Aloe Flower Extract, Echinacea Angustifolia (Coneflower) Extract, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract, Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Fruit Extract, Citrus Auranitium ( Orange) Peal Extract, Cucumis Sativa (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Rosmarinum Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Panthenol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Seed) Oil, Tocopherol Acetate, Butyrospermum (Shea Butter), Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Neopentyl Glucol Diisostearate, Caresin, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Ethylhexyglycerin, Phenoxyethanol

Buy Nature's Gate Aquablock Sunblock, SPF 50 Online at drugstore.com

May 19, 2010, 10:01 AM
    ok i found this sunblock..
    please tell me if you see something that relat to vitamin e

aqua Nature's Gate Sunblock, SPF 50

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (7.5%), Octisalate (5%), Oxybenzone (2.5%), Zinc Oxide (10%)

Inactive Ingredients: Water, Lavender Intermedia (Lavender) (flower, leaf, stem extract), Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Polyglyceryl 4, Cetyl Dimethicone, Isostearate, Propylheptyl Caprylate, Cetyl - PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Aloe Flower Extract, Echinacea Angustifolia (Coneflower) Extract, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract, Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Fruit Extract, Citrus Auranitium ( Orange) Peal Extract, Cucumis Sativa (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Rosmarinum Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Panthenol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Seed) Oil, Tocopherol Acetate, Butyrospermum (Shea Butter), Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Neopentyl Glucol Diisostearate, Caresin, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Ethylhexyglycerin, Phenoxyethanol

Buy Nature's Gate Aquablock Sunblock, SPF 50 Online at drugstore.com
    Yes it has Tocopherol Acetate
    Tocopheryl acetate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

May 19, 2010, 10:08 AM
    Sorry if I made a typo error: I meant check out my pics at Skincare and check out the Mac Benoquin image here -
    https://www.buy-pharma.com/products/...817/en-gb/1128
    I saw your picture in skin care section but I didn’t understand, you used this Benoquin and what happened?
    You get light then got those these freckles? Or it is that stage where start to spread?
    I am not sure about this mac Benoquin we had a lot of discussion about them here I am not sure if they provide the real one.

May 19, 2010, 10:28 AM

Honestly speaking Mac Benoquin is good but I've always mixed it with The Almond glow lotion which obviously have Vit E and to top it off, my sunscreen has it too.

My skin was perfect, everyone asked me what I have been doing and wanted to know the secret and all of a sudden, the black spots (freckles) started and it spreading because I was so scared of telling anyone, so started trying different remedies, now am convinced it was the Vit E.

May 19, 2010, 10:30 AM

How long did you use it for? What strength? And how was the results?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search