Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cog Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Dec 6, 2006, 07:43 PM
    Bothersome sounds
    Sounds have bothered me more and more. Boom boom cars, noisy neighbors, loud mufflers, ATVs, speed boats, etc. I try to avoid noisy situation as much as possible. But lately, I hear/feel buzzing at home and elsewhere. For a while, I thought it was the refrigerator and got some relief unplugging it - but, I get the buzz outside and even when the frig. Is unplugged. It seems to help to clench my jaw quickly and release, or to stomp my foot - but only temporarily.

Any ideas - I am feeling CRAZY! When I try to ignore the buzz - it seems to build and build.
    walt17 Posts: 335, Reputation: 28

Dec 17, 2006, 03:45 PM
    You need to see a doctor and get your ears checked. The problem could be minor or serious. Don't risk your hearing by letting it go unattended.
    luizds Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2007, 11:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by cog
    Sounds have bothered me more and more. Boom boom cars, noisy neighbors, loud mufflers, ATVs, speed boats, etc. I try to avoid noisy situation as much as possible. But lately, I hear/feel buzzing at home and elsewhere. For a while, I thought it was the refrigerator and got some relief unplugging it - but, I get the buzz outside and even when the frig. is unplugged. It seems to help to clench my jaw quickly and release, or to stomp my foot - but only temporarily.

Any ideas - I am feeling CRAZY!! When I try to ignore the buzz - it seems to build and build.
    Just to let you know your not alone I have it too. I have been to an ENT and they don't have a cure for mine. So I searched the internet for answers and found Sonarx. I take it for my tinnius it seem to help and I also take 250mg of Magnesium it helps the ear if it is deficient in magnesium. You should check with your ENT first to see if your problem is different. Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toilet Making air sounds [ 9 Answers ]

Hello, We have been living in our brand new home for 5 weeks and we just started noticing that our toilets was making air sounds and the water would sometimes lower and then return to normal level. It would seem like there is air/pressure in the line somewhere. I don't know a lot about how the...

Horn sounds /water [ 1 Answers ]

Hi... trumpet sounds are heard every time we flush, turn on the water etc. It is getting worse. What is the problem and can we fix it? Teddybear42

No Sounds [ 1 Answers ]

No Sounds After Getting Desktop OEM “Help”! Hello, hoping someone could help me on this major sound ssue. Running Windows XP on an old Compaq Presario 5000a. Using Soundblaster Audigy MP3+ for about a year and recently updated drivers. Sound was working before I called Compaq/HP on a memory...

Log on off Sounds [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I would like to change the log on sound byte for users on my PC . Also is there a way to add a log off sound byte as well? Win 2000 pro Thanks

No Sounds [ 3 Answers ]

No Sounds After Getting Desktop OEM “Help”! Hello, hoping someone could help me on this major sound ssue. Running Windows XP on an old Compaq Presario 5000a. Using Soundblaster Audigy MP3+ for about a year and recently updated drivers. Sound was working before I called Compaq/HP on a memory...

View more questions Search