Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tyvm27 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2010, 08:00 PM
    Thoughts and Opinions Wanted...
    I am not looking for a psychic reading... I just have a question and would like everyone's thoughts. I've been having some dreams lately of a person that was in my past. We had some unresolved issues. I've been dreaming that we are talking about things left unsaid. We are both very open in the dream, and I can feel that there is still love there.
    My question is... What is your opinion on dreams? Are dreams just unsaid wishes that we have for ourselves? Or are they the truth about situations that we really have no proof of? I've always heard they are just subconscious thoughts.. But when I have this dream.. I would like to think it means more?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 17, 2010, 11:02 PM
    Hi, tyvm27!

From my understanding, dreams can be our subconscious minds way of trying to work/figure things out that we might be having trouble with figuring out when we're awake.

Would you mind sharing what was happening concerning the person in your past as well as what was happening in your dreams, please?

Thanks!
    tyvm27 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2010, 06:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    Hi, tyvm27!

Would you mind sharing what was happening concerning the person in your past as well as what was happening in your dreams, please?

Thanks!
    Well the person in the dream is an ex. We broke up on bad terms and I never got to talk things out with him. In the dream we are talking through things and I know that he still loves me. Probably just a wishful thinking thing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

.CHEATiNG. Needing thoughts and opinions! [ 16 Answers ]

I was conversing with a friend the other night on standards for relationships... I stated that cheating was not okay in my book and that I don't want to build a relationship on what to me was dishonesty. As we continued to talk I noticed that on my end at least the topic of discussion stuck with...

Child Leash: should I get one? Opinions wanted [ 45 Answers ]

As most of you know, I'm going on a trip, in 2 days. And as most of you know, airports can get busy. So I was wondering, should I get a leash for my 2 year old? I don't want to lose her at the airport while I'm trying to check in or while I'm tying my shoe or something like that. I won't use...

Does attraction grow? Opinions Wanted. [ 17 Answers ]

I'll make it brief: I was madly in love with my gorgeous, smart and sexy husband and did everything in my power to make it work, but I couldn't. He was selfish, unapproachable, narcissistic and disrespectful to me from the beginning. I knew he was difficult even before I got married but I was...

EX girlfriend is abusing me! Thoughts? Opinions? [ 79 Answers ]

Hey All, Just stopping by to gripe a little so I do not break my NC. I would say its been about 8 weeks so far that me and my ex girl are broken up. She called my cousin because he got engaged and she also called my grandmother to say hi and all. We also have a few mutual friends that I still...

Your Opinions Wanted [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, A person asked this question at another question/answer websie: Sometimes my toshiba laptop slows down at any program I'm using. I go into Task Mangager and then under the Processes tab it shows 100% usage at the bottom of it so I have to reboot the PC to run normal. Why does it do this? ...

View more questions Search