Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bajemafam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2010, 06:27 PM
    Hunter Park Hill Type 2 - Remote LED light on, but Light/Fan not working?
    Remote Control LED light is on, but the Hunter Park Hill Type 2 Model 20578 Light or Fan will not work... why?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

May 17, 2010, 07:26 PM

Is there a wall switch or pull chains in addition the remote?
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

May 18, 2010, 12:14 PM

Does the LED stay on, or blink?

Ceiling fan remote controls - help and FAQ- Ceiling Fans N More

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hunter ceiling fan / light w/remote wiring [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Hunter ceiling 3 speed fan with light that uses a remote control. The fixture was removed for ceiling painting and now I can not get it wired correctly. From the fixture there are 4 colored wires that match the 4 colored wires for the relay box inside the canopy. Also from the fixture is a...

Hunter Ceiling Fan/Light w/remote installation [ 11 Answers ]

Hello, I am have a hunter ceiling fan and I am having trouble installing this correctly. From the ceiling of the wall I have 4 wires (Red/ Black/ White/ and bare Copper). From the fan there is are only 3 (Black/ White / Green). Please assist me with installing this fan. I have tripped the...

Hunter ceiling fan with remote only: light works but the fan doesn't. [ 0 Answers ]

My mom's house has a Hunter ceiling fan, (I don't know the model #), that has 4 lights and fan. It operates with a remote only. The remote will work the lights, but not the fan. When I press the fan button on the remote, I can hear a click in the fan motor, but the fan doesn't turn. Any ideas?

Hunter Ceiling Fan Remote Light Kit [ 1 Answers ]

I've got a Hunter Ceiling fan with remote fan/light kit. All was working fine until I replaced a bulb. I did not, (I found later) use the recommended bulb. When I turned the light on, it came on but looked funny. Once I turned it off then back on, it would not light. I tried then replacing with a...

Hunter fan w/ light & reversing switch on remote, remote not working properly [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a Hunter fan with light and remote control, with reversible switch on the remote. RC was working fine until recently, and now, the fan will not turn off with it. I do not have a wall switch. The light works fine with RC, and the reversing also works, so does the fan speed. So, what...

View more questions Search