Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    usman5362 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2010, 04:22 PM
    If a girl has signed nikah unwillingly and by forcely. So is this nikah done or not.
    If a girl is married to a person which is not of his choice and the girl signed the nikah unwillingly by the force or fear of his father. So did this nikah happen or not .1. and no to. If the same girl refuse his husband for doing intercourse and the husband do it forcely so what is this. Is this haram zana or jaiz. Want to know the answer.
    3. and if the same married girl loves an other person other than his husband of his own choice so can she have sex with this person or not. What it will be jaiz or na jaiz.
    If she wants sex with that person.
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

May 18, 2010, 05:46 AM

The girl involved in this marriage should try and get legal help.
    Also refer the question to someone knowledgeable in deen as both people involved did not want to be married.

Regarding sex outside of marriage, this is not allowed in Islam in any form.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does a nikah exist if only kubul hai is said by boy and girl on phone [ 1 Answers ]

If a boy and a girl are engaged with the will of their parents.and if the boy asks the girl that he accepts her in his nikah with so much meher and the girl says KUBUL HAI,as well as the boy says it on phone.does Nikah occurred?

Divorce of invalid Nikah [ 3 Answers ]

19 yr Female marries 20 yr old guy, both marry without the permission or knowledge of there family and friends, Nikah was carried out in the mosque with all other necessary rquirenments such as witnessess etc. However recently the girl has found out that the nikah is not valid as she had not...

Divorce for nikah only [ 2 Answers ]

Assalamoualaikoum I been separated to my wife which I had Nikah only in my country,but bring her in Uk as spouse.Now I got engage back home and will get marry soon insha Allah but immigration solicitor said I need a divorce and familly law said I don't have marriage certificate so can't do...

View more questions Search