Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    momderful6 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2010, 11:23 AM
    Are there any programs that provide free home computers for single unit families
    Yes I'm a single mother trying to further her education and having a computer would benefit me and my family greatly.My children school curriculum sometimes requires them to do homework assignment's online and due to lack of transportation at the moment that's impossible.So if you know of any resources that would be greatly appreciated.Thank you ,Joi Williams
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 17, 2010, 11:24 AM
    Your location would be extremely helpful in ascertaining the required program to contact.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sharing Programs/Files between computers on a network. [ 5 Answers ]

I have a desktop and a laptop on a wireless router network. Recently due to a startup failure problem on the desktop, which was resolved by restoring windows using the master disk, I lost all of my programmes & I then re-installed the free ones. Originally both computers ,when purchased, had...

Computers: what is an economic (and idiotproof)way of networking two home computers? [ 1 Answers ]

The prioncipal computer is Windows 7 model, and I wish to bring an older computer into the same operating status re broadband etc. What equipment and cabling is necessary?

Is there any organization or individual that helps families in need get a home? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I will try to keep this brief. My family is in need of a new home. On of my babies was recently diagnosed with cancer, and due to chemo, her immune system (and overall health) is a mess. Our house is infested with mice, partially because the basement is basically a crude cellar and is...

Are the J1 visa holders with families treated as single when paying tax? [ 4 Answers ]

I am the J1 visa holder and it was told to me that even though I have dependent family members I will be paying tax as a single. This does not sound fair to me and I am wandering is it correct ? Thanks in advance.

All single handle faucets take a long time to provide cold water? [ 1 Answers ]

I am rather puzzled by something I have observed in my house. All the single-handle faucets I have in my house (one Delta in the kitchen and one AquaBrass Flame for lavatory) have developed in time the same problem: whenever I turn them on, it takes a loooooong time before the cold water starts to...

View more questions Search