Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cupcakexmeg Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2010, 08:08 AM
    How can I get rid of the bump next to my new nose ring?
    I had my nose pierced about two weeks and a couple days ago... and I have a bump just over the opening hole on the outside of my nose. I don't know what to do about it. My cleaning routine is: in the shower I clean it with white Dial bar soap, and use the H2Ocean spray right after. I use the spray again about 6-8 hours later and then before bed around midnight I clean it once more with the white Dial and H2Ocean. What am I doing wrong? I hate this bump, please help me get it to go away :/

Here's a pic:http://i41.tinypic.com/168zy9v.jpg

Please help??
    aine20 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2010, 04:24 PM

Omg that's exactly the same kind of bump I have on my cartlidge piercing except my earring is out and I can't get it back in now because of the bump.I don't want to go bursting it or anything in case it makes it worse but I have no idea what to do about it either.Is it still there?
    cupcakexmeg Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2010, 04:54 PM

I went to a tattoo shop w/ professional piercers, and they had me pop it and do sea salt soaks, plus they changed the ring and I don't rotate the ring anymore. DON'T USE DIAL SOAP, it has alcohol in it... use Provon or Satin. Or don't use any. Just do sea salt soaks, two pinches to a shot glass of water that is as hot/warm as you can stand without burning yourself. Mine seems to be looking better, I use the soaks and the H2Ocean throughout the day. I'll keep you posted!
    rosanna-hope Posts: 109, Reputation: 9

May 30, 2010, 01:49 PM

I used saline solotion: soak a cotton wool bud in it and over night (keeping in your nose jewellery) use sergical tape to keep it over your piercing, it works an absolute treat! You may look a little silly but it worked for mine.

Hope this helps,
    rosanna-hope
    aine20 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2010, 03:13 PM

Hey
    Thanks amazingly it has fully healed and the hole is still there so I can now put the earring back in it which is great:)and it is no longer sore.

aine20
    maygirlxoxoo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2010, 03:26 PM
    I've had this too! It's now long gone though. I went back to the piercer, and he told me to crush up aspirin, mix it with a tiny bit of water to make a paste, and put it on nightly, as well as doing some sea salt soaks. If you do the aspirin crush, it should go away in 2-3 weeks. : )

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bump on inside of nose from nose piercing [ 8 Answers ]

I have had my nose pierced for about two months now . It was pierced by the gun. I have heard that is bad. After 3 days I changed my nose pin. Then after one week I changed it again. After one month I had a big red blister outside my nose. I guess a blood blister? After popping it . The blister...

Bump on nose piercing pushes ring out [ 5 Answers ]

So, I pierced my nose twice before already. I noticed some other people having the same bump I did however, when I had my bump, it would literally push out the ring. Both times I had it pierced it came out completely and couldn't get it back in. I want to pierce my nose again because I loved it...

Bump underneath my nose ring. [ 2 Answers ]

Okay so I got my nose pierced like a month and a half ago and for a few weeks now, I've had like a bump on my nose. I was told to just use my h2ocean spray and it hasn't really worked, I've been told to wash it with sea salt and nothing. Is it a keloid? Or will it go away. Most people who have...

View more questions Search