Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    assmaa Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2010, 01:28 PM
    We both love each other , he is 23 years older and afraid to marry me
    We both love each other... he is 23 years older.. he is afraid to marry me.. after we arranged to our marriage , he quit... and he is at same time my trainer in the hospital , we are doctors... I can not forget him... he wants me to forget about the relation and to work with him at same time... I can not focus in training.. he did not say he that he no more loves me... and every thing in him say he loves me except his mouth.. what to do... I can not forget him.. I can not focus in training and I'm badly affected with that
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 16, 2010, 03:03 PM

How long has this been going on?

Talaniman Rules- Run, don't walk, away from any romance in the place that you are employed.

You ever think he likes things the way they are and doesn't really want a commitment? How old are you?
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

May 16, 2010, 03:40 PM

What was his reason for breaking up with you?

You can't make him stay with you. I know it's hard, but you really have to focus on yourself and completing your training. Can you train with someone else?
    assmaa Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2010, 04:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    How long has this been going on?

Talaniman Rules- Run, don't walk, away from any romance in the place that you are employed.

You ever think he likes things the way they are and doesn't really want a commitment? How old are you?
    I am 31 and he is 54 , he think that it is unfair for me to marry 23 years older guy , who will get very old after 10 years and unable to satisfy me , he is afraid of the future.
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Jun 3, 2010, 11:37 AM

If he hasn't settle down at 54, what makes you think he will now?

At least he told you the truth and didn't lead you on anymore. Now you can find someone else who feels the same way about you.

This is the consequence of dating someone you work with. You chose to be in this relationship, now you have to face the consequences. If you can't handle seeing him at work, then find another job.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

6 years and counting, to marry or not to marry [ 7 Answers ]

I've been with my boyfriend for 6 years, is it time to get married?

I love a guy whose 12 years older than me [ 22 Answers ]

I love someone who is 12 years older than me and I'm only 16. Legally we can't be together but we both love each other. I feel almost stupid when I ask him to wait for me but he means so much to me and I can't ever stop thinking about him and this has been going on for a while. What should I do?

Can I marry an older guy than me [ 14 Answers ]

Can I marry my 9 year old boyfriend and I'm 16 can we marry in reno n.v

Marry older man?just a little older! [ 13 Answers ]

:confused: someone keep telling me that it is good for a girl marries a man who is a little older than her! Cause older man knows more how to take care of others,how to respect others... but for young men,what they care about is themselves only!Is that true?I was thinking about that for many...

Should I marry my boyfriend who is 30years older than me? [ 14 Answers ]

I love him very much and he is my first man. Our relationship has lasted for 2 years. Now Im in a very awkward situation, I didn't expect our relationship would go this far, and he wants to marry me, but Im hesitated to do that bcos of the big age difference. I tried to break up with him, but...

View more questions Search