Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Artemis024 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2010, 11:57 AM
    Im trying to remember the name of an old anime movie, maybe from the 90s.
    I remember some details of an old anime movie that held a lot of memories from when I was younger, but I cannot remember the name of it for the life of me... The main character was a female named Aria (I bleieve) and her boyfriend who turned into a giant monster that was mostly shadow, with a tiny porcelain head embedded in its forehead. She had this hovercopter kind of chair. The movie was science fiction and used to appear on Scifi channel's Saturday Night Anime.. I would be most thankful if anyone knows the name of this anime
    RavingEagle Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2010, 09:05 PM

If it is what I think, it was her brother

Iria - Zeiram the Animation

Iria - Zeiram the Animation (OAV) - Anime News Network

Zeiram - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Anime movie from 90s I think [ 4 Answers ]

I'm trying to find an anime movie I saw back in mid 90s, Hero gets infected with this biological disease of some sort and starts to evolve new and more power full powers. One art of movie scientists infected dogs with it and they torched them to kill the virus in them. End of movie hero sinks...

(maybe old) anime movie, I saw as a kid, but I can't remember the name. [ 3 Answers ]

I know its a lot to read, but I made my description as detailed as possible. As far as I could remember the movie, I put it all in. It started on earth. You see this kid, having made some kind of little boat (it looked really hi-tech, en made of metal, not wood) and he floats it down river. And...

Need to remember an anime movie I love [ 1 Answers ]

It was an anime movie I believe from the mid-80's to early 90's. I know that it is quite a wide range but here is some more information. It is set in a futuristic world, humans have space stations around Earth for defense or some other reason. There is an alien life form with sort of flat,...

Can't remember this 80's anime movie. [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for an old anime movie I watched along time ago. All I remember about is: - I believe a young boy (10 years old or so) is the main character, he has dark brown/ black hair and carries around a gun that I can't remember the significance behind. I think the boy shoots a cyborg like...

View more questions Search