Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pawlik1022 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2006, 04:00 PM
    Need help finding someone
    Hi my name is James Pawlik and I have been looking for an old friend I was in the Navy with I don't remember her ship because we only knew each other in (A) School and after graduation I never saw her again. I was just trying to see how she is and let her know how I am but I can't seem to find a site that doesn't cost and all I know is her maiden name I don't know if she is married and all I know is that she use to live in Colorado it has been almost 10 years now so can you help me? Thank you:)
    cupcakes1005 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2008, 03:17 PM

You can register at reunion.com for free or go to the military websites to locate your friend or also use 123people.com

I hope this helps.
    InvestigatorBarnes Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Jun 12, 2010, 10:37 PM
    If all the free searches do not get you the result you are looking for...

** agree with Judy, but can't have poster two negative ratings in a row.
    So I have edited out all the advertising
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 13, 2010, 10:07 AM

We're in the same business - I've posted over 20,000 times. I have never ONCE advertised because it's against AMHD rules.

Please, no advertising.

You have also answered a question from 2008 - a question which is long dead.
    InvestigatorBarnes Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Jun 14, 2010, 10:55 AM

In answering the question from year 2008, although it may not be relevant to someone from the past, it may to someone new and who is interested in a different viewpoint.
    joyfull Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2010, 01:40 PM
    Im sure Facebook will help since many people find relatives and friend on their, you can even find people you never met. I found my old school friends from their.
    Hope it helps
    joyfull Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2010, 01:42 PM
    Im sure Facebook will help since many people are in use of it and this is how people get in contact, I found my old school friends theough Facebook
    Hope it helps
    Uber Member

Oct 10, 2010, 06:37 AM

This question is from 2006 - please keep on eye on the dates when you answer.
    Uber Member

Oct 10, 2010, 06:38 AM
    [QUOTE=Clough finds this helpful : Balancer for a rating that should have been a post. Hardly the way to treat someone who's new by admonishing them with a rating right off the bat!!
    [/QUOTE]

Classic misuse of the rating system and posted AFTER the argumentative post which I answered was removed.

Thank you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need help finding name of movie Please [ 21 Answers ]

Hi Ive been searching for this movie for years now and know one anywhere knows the name I only remember certain parts mainly the ending Ok here it goes The movie is about a kid that has been shot I think it was gang related and the cops are chaising him and he takes a guy hostage and tells him to...

Finding the probability [ 2 Answers ]

Assume that male and female births are equally likely and that the birth of any child does not affect the probability of the gender of any other children. Find the probability of at most three boys in ten births. Please help me I don't get it.

Finding out Agent [ 3 Answers ]

How can I find out who a homeowners insurance agent is ? My daughter was injured on the property when their car backed into her. Reports were done and it has grown ugly. But no where is their Agent mentioned. They of course refuse to tell us.

View more questions Search