Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Showme_urmove Posts: 319, Reputation: 101

May 19, 2010, 07:36 PM

Yup like what talaniman said just say goodbye, easy. He can't give you the relationship you want and need. So why settle for just being a friend of benefit, if you can do something better. Find a man that can give you all that you wish. Just be careful his going to charm talk you.
    Mommy102808 Posts: 52, Reputation: 11

May 19, 2010, 07:37 PM

Just simply tell him you do not want a "behind closed doors" relationship. If he can't even be seen with you in front of his friends you don't need to bother with him. You do not have to protect his feelings because when he told you to hide did that not bother you? He didn't even consider how that would make you feel he just wanted to protect hisself. It was only a one month relationship, it won't be too hard to get over and move on with your life.
    roxypox Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 328
    Ultra Member

May 19, 2010, 07:39 PM

Yeah, this guy is Not worth your time at ALL, why?

1. you dated for 1 month and than he broke up
    2. telling you to hide

Tell him good bye and be done with it. If he wants to be friends expect him to have a hidden agenda!

I would stay away from this one if I were you! When things go bad that fast it only a sign that its... well BAD.
    cindywang0905 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2010, 10:42 PM

I talked to him and he said we are just friends. Then I was like I don't want to be friends with benefits. He said I have blown it out for proportion
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

May 19, 2010, 10:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by cindywang0905 View Post
    what does he mean? Does he want me back or what?

I talked to him and he said we are just friends.
    I think he has pretty well answered your question for you , so if your happy to be just friends all good.

If you still have feelings for him and want him back I'd suggest going NC and not seeing him until those feelings are gone.

May 19, 2010, 11:00 PM

Yeah I guess so, but then somehow I don't feel respected so I don't want to stay friends. Even though his explanation is, he didn't prepare a sentence for me to introduce me to his friends, so he told me to hide.
    aimee_tt Posts: 340, Reputation: 143

May 19, 2010, 11:29 PM
    Even though his explaination is, he didnt prepare a sentence for me to introduce me to his friends, so he told me to hide.
    How hard is it to say, hey this is my friend cindy. If the friend asks how you met. We dated a while ago but decided were better as friends. Why did he need to prepare a sentence? If your friends, your friends!

Jun 4, 2010, 06:12 PM
    I want him to want me back
    He broke up with me few months ago and met again few weeks ago. We made out as well. I let someone pass him a birthday gift(not a fancy one), but he remained offline forever on msn and never said thank you. How the hell can he be that insensitive, I now have him in my thought constantly and this is making me exhausted. What should I do? I want him to feel how I feel. Though I know this is so wrong. Shame on me:(
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Jun 4, 2010, 06:17 PM

It's quite clear that he doesn't want to get back with you and you can't make him want you back.

You made out with him so you let him use you , you probably thought this would work but it obviously doesn't. Until you go complete NC you'll be stuck with all the confusion.
    roxypox Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 328
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2010, 01:29 AM

Yeah NC is what you need to do and you need to get him out of your head!

From your new post it is pretty clear that he doesn't want you back. If he did he would have contacted you. So if you see him again (either turn around and walk the other way or just walk right passed him) cause like I wrote in an earlier post. He isn't worth you time!

Jun 6, 2010, 09:08 PM
    Seeking for help
    Threads merged

I finally decided to go NC with him, blocked and removed him from msn account and blocked his email too. Tomorrow I am going to go call the cellphone provider to block his text or incoming call.

HOWEVER, I kept adding him back on msn and tried to see if he's online or not:rolleyes: then I kept removing then adding back then removed:eek:anyone can tell me how do I stop this?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jun 6, 2010, 09:16 PM

Well you have not really gone no contact.

How can you stop doing it. Shut off your computer and go outside. To the mall, to the store, hang out with friends. Resist going on the computer.

COMPLETELY erase the msn contact and email addresses then you will not be able to do anything anymore.
    floaton Posts: 24, Reputation: 5

Jun 7, 2010, 01:28 PM

You can stop by stopping. When you're about to do it you have to literally walk away or do something else.
    Self discipline is difficult but you HAVE to do it. Don't try. Do.
    woodsmith06 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2010, 02:08 PM

How long have you been with him? What went wrong?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 10, 2010, 11:05 AM

Do you need a cyber slap up side your head or what? Just stop doing stupid stuff.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Low cold water pressure in 2 showers... Not back to back config however [ 8 Answers ]

My home is 16 years old, I've had it for 5 years. I am on a pump - with 70LBS high cutoff and 55lbs Low turn on. All copper - I have 2 Delta 1600 shower faucets - one tub spicket with shower diverter - one shower only. The tub/shower combo has allways had only a trickle of cold water and...

Can the IRS keep my back pay for Social Security Disability If I owe back taxes [ 4 Answers ]

I owe back federal taxes of approximately $13,000.00. I have a back payment of approximately $20.000.00 coming from Social Security Disability. How much money will the IRS keep of this money if any, and will they notify me before hand

Toilet leaking around base, back up into tub when flush, kitchen sink back up [ 3 Answers ]

Seem like everything is back up. Recently I've been having issue with my plumbing all around. The toilet seems to be backing up into the tub and is leaking around the base. I could hear water bubble sound coming up the toilet when I try to run water down the tub. As for the kitchen sink it seems to...

Issue with hot water & pressure for 2 back to back shower units. [ 0 Answers ]

We have 2 levels in the house with 2 water heaters. Hot water & pressure is fine to the entire house (including the upstairs bathroom sinks), however, recently we lost both hot water & pressure to the 2 upstairs showers.

Back child support and social security disability back pay [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Texas and I am making court ordered payments fro back child support for a non-minor child. I will be receiving social security disability soon and was wondering since I am making payments will my social security back pay be garnished?:confused:

View more questions Search