Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1jmoore Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2010, 07:38 PM
    How to find the Qsp
    Find the Qsp when 5 drops of 0.0019 M
    K2CO3(aq) are added to 15 mL of 0.0022 M
    CaCl2(aq). The solubility product of CaCO3
    Is 8.7 × 10−9. Assume 20 drops per milliliter.
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

May 19, 2010, 07:22 AM

Write your equations...

The Ksp of CaCO3 is given by:

The Qsp of CaCO3 is given by:

To get your answer, find the number of moles of CaCO3 formed from the given data and the equation for the reaction.

Use the Ksp expression to find the number of moles of Ca^2+ and CO3 ^2-. Once you get those, you can find the Qsp.

Do you still have problems? If so, post back.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need to find out how to find the increase and decrease side for each account off [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know how to find the increase and decrease side for each account and what is the normal balance for each account off a financial statement.

Finding Qsp/Predicting Precipitation [ 1 Answers ]

A chemist adds 0.010 g of CaCl2 to 5.0 x 10^2 mL of 0.0015 mol/l sodium carbonate, Na2CO3. Does a precipitate of calcium carbonate form? Include a balanced chemical equation for the formation of the possible precipitate. This is my balanced chemical equation: CaCl2(aq) + Na2CO3(aq) --> CaCO3(?)...

Plot: Orphans find a briefcase with cash and return to find a hand [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the name of a 1980's movie that a group of orphaned kids find a briefcase with cash and return to find a hand in it. Then, the briefcase goes missing after they report it to the police. Does anyone know the name of this movie?

HOW can I find old age homes in BARRIE Ontario? I need to find my mom! [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, just wondering if someone could find me a listof them all, thanks!

View more questions Search