Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dimples_n17 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2010, 06:07 PM
    I want to know the name of a show about fruit on cartoon network in the late 90s
    It was about a bunch of fruit on an island and was on in the late 90s, early in the mornin on cartoon network, if u have any answers they would b much appreciated
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

May 15, 2010, 06:14 PM

Fruit Salad Island?
    dimples_n17 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2010, 06:22 PM

I checked and its not it but thanks anyway
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

May 16, 2010, 01:36 PM

The Fruitties?
    Jelly_Jellyfish Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2010, 01:25 AM
    Is it the one with the all the fruits walking around the screen during the credits?
    joarrrec Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2013, 07:13 PM
    Coconut Fred's Fruit Salad Island

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

90s Cartoon on Cartoon Network [ 8 Answers ]

I have looked everywhere for a list of cartoons airing during the 90s on Cartoon network can't find one :( but here is the description. 5 men with different color suits, a handicaped lady with a monkey in a spacestation that would beam down certain parts for the guys suits like a motorcycle or...

Children's TV Show, Cartoon Network, late 80's-early 90's [ 1 Answers ]

I have been trying to find out the name of a show I watched when I was a kid, probably on Cartoon Network, during the late 80's-early 90's. The show had a real set with a boy who talked to a boxy-shaped robot, but also had extended animated parts where characters from all different animated...

90's cartoon network show [ 3 Answers ]

1. Does anyone know the show aired on cartoon network in toonami section where there were human space ships with battalions of robot fighters. The people used to climb into the robot suits and defend the ships. Every once in a while a white super-robot would come to rescue the empire from pinch.? ...

Cartoon in the late 90s [ 4 Answers ]

My mom and I watch this cartoon back in what we think was 1998 or 1999. The cartoon had four brothers that were kind of not so smart and they lived with their mother. The brothers were really strong and would try to help but never did. My mom think it was called "The _____ Brothers" but I keep...

Trying to find an old Cartoon Network show. [ 1 Answers ]

OK, so all I remember about this show is that it was extremely short lived, maybe 2 or 3 episodes and it was a cartoon on Cartoon Network in the mid to late 90s. The episode I remember is where the main character (a space traveler?) goes to a different planet where all the inhabitants have...

View more questions Search