Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bmwbon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2010, 05:42 PM
    What to do for friend whose husband is dying
    My friends husband is dying at home. Hospice has been called in. He probably has a week. Do you think it would be appropriate to go to their home even though I haven't seen them in a year?
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

May 15, 2010, 05:59 PM

Not without calling first, no. What makes you want to see her now if you haven't seen her in a year? If it's the husband passing away, this might offend her. It would me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will my husband come back to me he has been gone a week and I am dying [ 39 Answers ]

My husband left me last Sunday after my sons football game when I caught him on the cell phone talking to a woman he had met when he was away at work.We have been married 4 years, She lives in Virginia and is married with 2 kids. They haven't been talking long, I checked the cell bill. I went...

Dying husband and his family doesn't seem to care unless its convenient! [ 27 Answers ]

Hello. This is my first time posting here. I am looking for some opinions from people other than family members regarding this situation: My husband was diagnosed with terminal cancer 3 years ago and was not given long to live. At that time, his family called, sent cards but nothing more than...

How to tell my husband his dad is dying? [ 8 Answers ]

My husband is currently stationed overseas and will be home in the next week or so. Unfortunately, his dad has stage 4 cancer and I will have to tell my husband (he doesn't know his dad is even sick) that his dad has only months to live. How do I do that? Thanks, Shannon

Letter to friend whose husband is dying. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a very good friend (25 yrs friendship) whose husband is dying of cancer--week to live, maybe? He's only 51 and had always been in good health. My spouse, who is an oncology nurse, and I have known for a while that the cancer was terminal and that he didn't have much time left. After a...

My Husband is Dying [ 42 Answers ]

My Husband is Dying and I feel so alone. I have a handicap sister also which I take care of. My brother is trying to help. I want to say thanks. But I will cry too much because I will have to say it out loud. I have tried to tell my daughter. She thinks he will be here for a few years and I am...

View more questions Search