Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alliesuecat Posts: 158, Reputation: 3

May 15, 2010, 05:26 PM
    Which barbie am I thinking of?
    I am trying to remember a barbie doll (early or mid 90s) she had a short blue dress and some little colorful bows were on the skirt of the dress. I believe she was wearing a gold tiara too. (made of cloth material) and if I remember correctly she had crimped hair. I think she had blue shoes too (attached) that's the best I can describe. She was one of my favorite barbie dolls at one time and I just can't remember which one she was and I would like to so if anybody can tell me I would really appreciate it. And it would really be nice if anyone could find a picture of her somewhere. Even if not a picture though any help would be great. Thanks in advance.
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

May 15, 2010, 05:39 PM

BarbieCollector.com

Have you looked at that site? There's a lot of barbies in blue dresses. Not sure if any of them are the one you're talking about though.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

May 15, 2010, 05:45 PM

Any chance it was this one? Amazon.com: BARBIE PRINCESS BLUE DRESS: Toys & Games

May 15, 2010, 07:59 PM

nope couldn't find her=(
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

May 15, 2010, 08:48 PM

1997 Fashion Avenue Party 18156 on a Hollywood Hair on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Dream Princess Barbie on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Was it a collectible? So many to choose from... :)

May 16, 2010, 01:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by DoulaLC View Post
    Nope neither of those=/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Barbie Email [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for an e-mail that starts by saying "Mattel recently announced the release of limited-edition Barbie Dolls for the Tri County Area" It goes on to show "Valencia Barbie" "Saugus Barbie" "Canyon Country Barbie" "Acton Barbie" "palmdale Barbie" etc etc. I REALLY want this e-mail...

What is the name of this Barbie toy? [ 2 Answers ]

It was this plastic thing with a Barbie/woman outlined in it and you would take pieces of fabric and lie it over her, then close the top and you could see the "outfit". It did have some shoes/accessories but mostly it was about changing out the fabirc pieces to creat new looks? We saw one at a...

Barbie Collectibles [ 2 Answers ]

I've got a collection of Butterfly Art Barbies, new in boxes, never been opened excellent condition. Looking for an estimated value? Thanks! Sheri

Barbie [ 5 Answers ]

:D If barbie is so popular why do people buy her friends?? Think about it!! Leave me a comment!! Thanks!!

View more questions Search