Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

May 21, 2010, 04:16 PM

You need bigger wires as mentioned(#4's, or larger)and Breaker, not sure of Mexican law and gardening.
    Your Plants need 3 AC's but no lights?
    Now that's confusing.
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

May 22, 2010, 10:53 AM

Richard,

I saw your comment, "Your a lame" and I'm curious, did you mean to say, "You are a lame"?

Regardless, if you are planning to use the room as a "Grow room" and are afraid to have it inspected suggests to me that you have nefarious plans for this room.

I wish you luck, but I must warn you that your current situation will lead to your having to replace the building after it burns down and destroys whatever crop you have inside.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What size wire would you need to run a 60 amp circuit 150 feet [ 3 Answers ]

Feed to a barn for some lights, receptacles and an air compressor

How many amps can I run on an 800 watt inverter? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I would like to know how many amps I can run on an 800 watt inverter. I am using mini Christmas lights, Coleman 800 watt inverter and a deep cycle 12 volt battery. Thanks, Steve

How many amps is # 6 wire ratered for [ 2 Answers ]

How many amps is # 6 wire rated for

Gauge of Wire From Meter to house,100 amp fuses,200 feet run. [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I am intending to replace some wire that runs for 200 feet, from my meter to my house.I live on an island, so the run is quite long ! At either end are breaker boxes with 100 amp fuses in each.Never had any trouble/ fuse blows etc. The old wire (each of the 3 strands) are a little...

Can I run 400 amps with two 200 amp boxes? [ 6 Answers ]

I want to run 400 amp service in my new home and I was wondering if it is possible to run two separate 200 amp boxes instead of 1 400 amp with is much more expensive. If so do I need a main 400 amp lug or can I use the two separate 200 amp mains?

View more questions Search