Ask
    edrosa42 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2010, 05:18 AM
    Dual zone ac not blowing air
    Dual zone with 1 unit not blowing air
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

May 15, 2010, 05:53 AM
    More info needed,, like can you find the airhandler? Does it have a brand name? Maybe a model number? Is it gas? Electric? Does the condenser unit run? Have you checked the breakers? Does it work in hear mode?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dual-zone Heating/air Conditioning Problems [ 2 Answers ]

We have been having problems with our dual zone system, operated by two LUX 1500 thermostats. When both systems are on, the temperature in one of the zones (typically upstairs when heat is running, downstairs when airconditioning is running) will exceed the limit for that zone, but the system will...

Armana Comfort Zone Blowing Cold Air [ 36 Answers ]

Hi All, I have an Amana Comfortzone. Over the summer, I changed out the thermostat to a programmable one and now my heat blows cold air. I am hoping that it has something to do with the thermostat. The A/C worked and continues to work fine. When I look into the heating unit, I am able to...

Optimum settings for dual zone heating and air conditioning [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 5000 sqft home with dual natural gas furnaces and AC Units. The main unit covers the basement and main level of the home. And the second unit is installed in the attic above the bedroom level (3rd level). The thermostat for the main unit is in the family room and the thermostat for the...

Dual zone heating and air conditioning [ 3 Answers ]

We are developing plans for a 2500 sq ft bungalow with two distinct zones of 1000 and 1500 sq ft. We would like to control heat and a/c in each zone. We will be using a high efficiency oil furnace for heat installed in the basement. Dual zone systems are not yet common in our area (Eastern...

View more questions Search