Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mnagy01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2010, 08:42 PM
    Bank service charges, $48 were would this fall under
    Identify each of the following reconciling items as: (a) an addition to the cash balance according to the bank statement, (b) a deduction form the cash balance according to the bank statement, (c) an addition to the cash balance according to the company’s records, or (d) a deduction from the cash balance according to the company’s records. (None of the transactions reported by bank debit and credit memoranda have been recorded by the company).
    1. Bank service charges, $48
    2. Outstanding checks, $8,125.50
    3. Deposit in transit, $12,200
    4. Note collected by bank, $8,75
    5. Check drawn by a company for $150 but incorrectly recorded as $510
    6. Check for $200 incorrectly charged by bank as $2,000
    7. Check of a customer retuned by bank to company because of insufficient funds, $1,200
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 14, 2010, 08:49 PM

Thank you for using our site, I am sure you will enjoy it, but not for homework.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Incoming international wire transfers, which bank charges the lowest fees? [ 2 Answers ]

I recently stated a new job and I am being paid from the companies offshore (UK based) USD account to my USD account here in the states. I am incurring about 0.65% in fees including fee from the originating bank, then two fees from my bank, one is a processing/handling fee, the other a receiving...

Bank OD Charges [ 7 Answers ]

Can my bank take overdraft charges out of my Social Security Disability payment direct deposit without my concent? I know SSD payments cannot be garnished or levied, except in very specific situations; however, my bank tells me they intend to take a minus balance in my account out of my SSD direct...

Bank charges [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I'm not sure if I have the right subject to put this in. Does anyone know of any good sites that will help you claim your bank charges back? I know of one Bank Charges - get your charges back they have a no win no fee but there fee is 35% of what you get back anyone have any thoughts on the...

UK Bank Charges Are Not Legally Enforceable - Pass it on [ 3 Answers ]

Bank Charges Are Not Legally Enforceable How to claim back unfair bank charges. John Jackson © 2006. Most of us at some time have had credit card or bank charges imposed upon us. We assume that we've agreed to such charges by signing a contract with such a penalty clause written somewhere in...

View more questions Search