Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    molokaihoney Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2010, 07:48 PM
    Series 1953 Five Dollar Bill - Black Ink "B" Under Year
    I have a 1953 series five dollar bill with the seal in blue ink over the five. The be under the 1953 series is in black ink. Last names are smith and dillion. Serial number is F85409171A. It is legal tender in the united states.there is an E21 near the bottom right corner near the five on the bill. Just thought I ask to see if anyone knew how much it would be worth now. There is no red ink anywhere on this bill.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 16, 2010, 10:46 PM
    Hi, molokaihoney!

I've moved your question out of Other Money & Services to this forum topic area so that it will be more likely to be noticed and addressed by our Coins & Currency Expert, Flying Blue Eagle.

Concerning what you're asking - Do you know what the graded condition of the currency is?

Thanks!
    Flying Blue Eagle Posts: 2,056, Reputation: 225
    Ultra Member

May 17, 2010, 10:28 PM

MOLOKAihoney-I have a question,I
    Need answered[ real real } bad,I can't give you your answer until I get it?? :: What is the denomition of the bill? A $1.00 ,$5.00 ? $ 10;00 OR what ;; Also if you will please go to this site ,IT will show you how to get the grade of the billGO TO --- 1.9)How do you grade the condition of paper money.
    Thank you ;;Have a great day and GOD BLESS::F.B.E.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 18, 2010, 12:23 AM
    Here's the link to which Flying Blue Eagle is in reference.

1.9) How do you grade the condition of paper money?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1953 - 5 dollar bill red ink off-centered printing [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I have searched and read previous posts regarding the $5 bill that is a 1953 B series with red ink. Mine also has United States Note written at the top and the Treasurer is Smith and Secretary is Dillon. N21 is in the bottom right-hand corner near the numeral 5 and there is an N under the...

Series 1953 Five Dollar Bill - Red Ink B under year [ 5 Answers ]

I have a 1953 Five DOllar Bill. The bill is crisp and has a small piece missing from the upper right hand corner. The Ink is RED on the seal and serial # is C37401468A. Series 1953 B is listed on the right side near the Secretary of the Treasury signature. There is a Q 42 listed in the bottom left...

1953 $2 dollar bill [ 5 Answers ]

I just got a 1953 $2 dollar bill. It is an A series in red letter and numbers. Signed by Priest and Anderson. A 50633688 A. If anyone could tell me how much it is worth I would really be thankful. :) :confused:

1953 Dollar Bill [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 1935 one dollar bill that doesn't even have In GOD We Trust on it, What is it worth today?

1953 Red Ink $2 bill [ 5 Answers ]

Okay, I am no expert by any means, but from my reading up on things, I would say that this $2 bill I have from 1953 w/ red ink is in Very Fine condition... the serial number is A44449637 A... the letter in the corner is I, along w/ a very small number 7 next the letter in the bottom right hand...

View more questions Search