Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cameron miller Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2010, 05:16 PM
    After green stripped hair colour oops now brassy want a caramel help
    Hair is stripped after green stuck with red want caramel brown no red please help
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

May 26, 2010, 09:53 AM

Red is a tough color to correct. I'd definitely go to the salon and have them do some color correction.
    HillyV Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2010, 10:35 AM
    Your hair is stripped now?Its definitely not something you should do at home but if its already done make sure all the reddish color is out.Lightest you should try for is light orange color and depending on how much you roots you had patches of yellow .Then get a color of choice with neutral base.gold will not cover it up and ash will make some of it look green.I hope this helped.goodluck -hv

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will Loreal Color Oops turn my hair green? [ 1 Answers ]

Well,I dyed my hair blonde and was trying to use Feria' Black Haricolor for my bangs and some side streaks... That obviously didn't work out because it turned BLUE! The day I wrote this is the same day I dyed my hair,I don't want to go to school with ugly hair :l PLEASE ANSWER FAST!~~ (For a...

Hair too red, need a more caramel, honey colour [ 7 Answers ]

My natural hair is light brown with reddish undertones. After being blonde, then really dark brown and having highlights me hair is now quite dry but not at the point where it will snap. To get my hair back to a normal more natural colour I have been putting on schwarzkopf igora dark blond...

Permanent hair colour... oops... [ 3 Answers ]

:rolleyes: hi all... I have naturally blonde hair and wanted a change so I got a brown hair colour not realising it was permanent. Yeah silly me... )Blonde:confused: ), I liked it as it was quite a deep brown, but now it's fading and I would really like it to be back to blonde again( I have a...

View more questions Search