Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 15, 2013, 09:14 AM
    Dogged, I'm sure you have a point and a solution.

What are they?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am on probation for theft, and I think I failed my first drug test.. [ 9 Answers ]

Here is my record: 2 thefts on my Underage record, one theft and one minor in possession of alcohol. I had a Diversion for the MIP, and I am done with that. Now I am on probation for theft--a class D felony. And needless to say, I stole a 4 DOLLAR PIZZA and I got 2 years of probation. I have...

Prescribed Lortab 7.5 but having an airline dot/faa drug test? [ 1 Answers ]

I am scheduled to have lapriscopic surgery to repair a hiatal hernia and prevent acid reflux. The doctor has presribed lortab 7.5 for post op pain. I am in the process of changing jobs from one airline to another airline. The new airline I will be working for is going to be sending me for a...

Failed drug test [ 5 Answers ]

On probation for DUI in FLA. Took drug test last week. Probably tested positive for cocaine. They used a panel test and made me wait, but said nothing of the results. Then, they told me to dump the remaining urine in toilet, throw the cup in garbage and leave. Would they revoke without...

Did drugs overseas.failed drug test in the you.S. [ 14 Answers ]

So. I'm asking questions on a thread I never thought I'd approach. I got a friend who just got back from a semester in Europe, and while she was there, she smoked some marijuana and did some ecstasy while on one of her excursions in Amsterdam. She came back, applied for jobs and failed a...

View more questions Search