Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lovelybrown Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2010, 07:06 AM
    Im using neoprosone and maxi tone whitening soap on my body
    Im aware that neoprosone may have some steroids in it. So please don't post info regarding that. Skin lightening has risks that Im willing to take. I have used a higher level of hqbefore with great results but wasn't able to maintain it. It was too expensive.I plan on using neoprosone short term to lighter hyperpigmentation on my body. So that Im one tone. Once I achieve my results I will use naturally skin lighteners to maintain it. I just wanted to here some experiences particularly from dark to very dark skinned individuals who have used this.-thanks
    gold3509 Posts: 202, Reputation: 4

May 15, 2010, 06:04 PM
    You don't have to explain yourself to people... but your right people going to say don't use it cause of steroids... I'm using these products too... until they come out with something that works beside these products I'm going to continue to using it... people say a lot about hydroquinone too... and I been using it for years and with no side effects and it did wonders on my skin... now bio claire I stop using bio claire on my face cause it gave me bad acne but it works well in lighting the skin... best to use that on the body only...

May 15, 2010, 06:46 PM
    gold3509-thanks for answering me. Can I ask you how long it took for you to see results with neoprosone? Im very dark on my stomach and buttocks and I need to lighten 3-4 shades by the end of June. I was thinking of trying bio claire if I don't get fast enough results with neoprosone. Right now my skin is dry. Its about 2 days and I haven't seen any difference. I'm wondering if I should have got bio claire body cream and the oil?

May 15, 2010, 10:23 PM
    Neoprosone comes in small tubes I don't know about any larger tubes to use on whole body those small tube will run out quick... but bio claire is really good for the body mix the bio claire oil and cream in jar together. It will lighten your body really well... I just started using neoprosone on my face a week ago and it is starting to lighten me after a couple days already...

May 16, 2010, 09:40 AM
    Yea I think after I run out of neoprosone Im going to order bio claire body cream and the bio claire oil cause they will last longer. Is bio claire better than neoprosone as far as getting fast results? And how long does it take to work?
    Violaename Posts: 394, Reputation: 29

May 16, 2010, 11:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lovelybrown View Post
    yea I think after i run out of neoprosone Im going to order bio claire body cream and the bio claire oil cause they will last longer. Is bio claire better than neoprosone as far as getting fast results? and how long does it take to work?

Haven't you heard that the fear of Bio Claire is the beginning of wisdom? Read through the forum and hear all the testimonies of people who have used Bio Claire... Please,do not use it.It will give you results... yes.But leave you with a huge assignment: Stretch marks,white dots on your hand and legs that take donkey years to clear off,crazy breakouts,well hyper pigmented acne scars e.t.c
    I just saw my aunty a week ago and I saw the good work Bio Claire had done!
    Dizzellz112 Posts: 154, Reputation: 8

May 16, 2010, 11:54 AM

People that use steroids have been getting stretch marks on their hands... it might cause hyper pigmentation... sooo you'll become darken then you were to begin with!

May 16, 2010, 02:55 PM
    As I already posted above I know the risks of bio claire.

May 16, 2010, 03:44 PM
    Not every one using bio claire get the same side effect... I use bio claire on my body and all it did was lighten it... but it has screw with my face so I don't use it on my face any more... Lovely brown bio claire work good on the body it may take time to work... about 2 week or so to see good result from it... it just not good for the face... keep neoprosone for the face and bio claire for the body

May 16, 2010, 06:53 PM
    Yea I would only use bio claire for the body only
    partygod Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2010, 02:30 AM
    Use, NEOPROSONE GEL FORTE with Betamethasone and Neomycin Sulphate
    Hydroquinone 4%
    Retin A 0.1%

Just use these three in concert and you'll see amazing results! If used long enough one can even depigment!
    partygod Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2010, 02:39 AM
    And don't worry about what people say about the steroids and hydroquinone. Kligman's formula! Dr. kligman Promotes this stuff! Based on his research all these agents complement each other.

Retin A (Tretinoin) counter acts the effects of hydroquinone, the negative effects which may lead one to develop ochronosis, and it also counter acts the effects of the steroids in Neoprosone!

The Neoprosone then turns around and delivers anti inflammatory benefits as both hydroquinone and Retin A can be irritants where the skin is concerned!

Also Neoprosone penetrates deep into the epidermis to inhibit pigment, just like hydroquinone does!

Retin A speeds up cell turn over, beautifies skin, has anti aging benefits, and maximazes the beleaching (pigment inhibiting) potential of hydroquinone as it helps the agent greatly in epidermal penetration!
    highyellow Posts: 37, Reputation: 8

Jun 25, 2010, 06:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by partygod View Post
    use, NEOPROSONE GEL FORTE with Betamethasone and Neomycin Sulphate
    Hydroquinone 4%
    Retin A 0.1%

just use these three in concert and you'll see amazing results! if used long enough one can even depigment!

When you say long enough... how long do you advocate use of corticosteriods?. long enough to suffer adrenal gland failure and a host of other unpleasantries:D. Dr Kligman himself did not promote long term use of his formular, which you should know was designed for treatment of melasma. In pursuit of cosmetic skin lightening, his name is now flung left, right and centre for greater traction... he must be turning in his grave!
    Diamondeyes10 Posts: 29, Reputation: 3

Jul 23, 2010, 05:47 PM
    Hi!! I currently use other steroids creams and gels for skin problems and discolorations prescribed by my doctor and I will ask about this one before I start using it since I am focusing more on my face. But I did see that some are using this mixture for 6 months and have great results along with the Retin-A. I just ordered some Neoprosone and I am still deciding where I will order the Retin-A 0.05% from and I will use them for maybe a couple of months then switch to the F&F lightening gel (either the 80xF or 5xF) and Se Quiiso Skin Whitening Cream. I am staying away from the hydroquinone. I used it for over 6 years with EXCELLENT results but I want to try something natural. And not to mention when I stopped I went back to my former complexion or as my friends say a nice tan!! But any product is going to do that because these products are designed to stop the production of melanin pigment and once you stop using them the melanin pigment comes back. I am currently using Makari night cream and body milk. They have very slowwww results but I see a tiny bit of progress in the 15 days that I have used it! But I want to see more results.
    Please don't let peoples words scare you from doing something you want to do. Use good judgment and do research including speaking with a dermatologist or doctor. People who don’t live in your shoes will never understand. I have a doctor that I can go to when I want to try products that will not look down on me but give me the straight up facts!! Good Luck to everyone on their journey!!
    Diamondeyes10 Posts: 29, Reputation: 3

Aug 11, 2010, 09:13 PM

Where is everyone getting their retin-A from? ADC or is there any other place that sell it?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am thinking of using Bio Clair Soap to tone my face [ 3 Answers ]

Firstly I ha few pimples so a friend recommended African formula for it. About a week later I realized that different area of my face became lighter. I stopped using it but I want my face to look normal, I'm 17 female so this is a big crisis.. lol. I am thinking of using Bio Clair soap is this a...

Whitening soap [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me the most effective whitening soap for you

Whitening soap [ 2 Answers ]

What's the best whitening soap u can recommend?

View more questions Search