Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abhijitsantu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2010, 08:24 PM
    My dad's kidney is affected
    Hi my dad is 60,he has aB.P of 100/170,suger normal ,and urea-106,creatinine-7.1,and affected the kidney, suggest what to do?and where to go
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 13, 2010, 08:44 PM
    He needs to seek medical attention at once. The diastolic number (bottom number (170)) of the blood pressure is way too high. This will damage the kidneys.
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

May 25, 2010, 04:13 PM

Besides the abnormal BP, his creatinine is way out of normal. A normal creatinine value is 0.8 to 1.4 mg/dL If his creatinine is 7.1, he needs to see a doctor (Nephrologist) ASAP. I'm no doctor, but it appears that he could be in kidney failure and may need to have dialysis.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My dad's fantasy [ 34 Answers ]

Okay, so my dad is 54, quite honestly fat (with the double chin and all), has grey and all and isn't very good looking. Now by some disillusion my dad thinks that he is hot. He keeps talking about how he could get a 30 year old and all that. That he could "seduce" a 30 year old. Now my dad has had...

Dad's debt [ 1 Answers ]

My dad has credit cards solely in his name. My mom and dad own a house together. Is my mom responsible for his credit card debt? They live in New York.

Dad's Truck [ 2 Answers ]

My dad is 78 and unable to drive the truck he bought in 2006. When I went to the dealership to ask about them buying the truck back, their offer was about $3000 below what he still owes. Other than putting it on the market and trying to sell it myself, what other options do I have?

View more questions Search