Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    judlife Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2010, 10:59 AM
    22 over spped limt in NC
    Ok I have 3 points on my licence... I live in NC and I recently got a 22 over speed limt. (67 in a 45). I was told to use a prayer for judgement... which I plan to. What I need to know. Is what do I say in court. I know in NC you can only say continuence, guity or Not guilty... HELP ME... what do I do?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 13, 2010, 12:21 PM

If you intend to plead not guilty, then that's what you say.

At the hearing you use your defense or throw yourself on the mercy of the Court.
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

May 13, 2010, 12:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by judlife View Post
    Ok i have 3 points on my licence.... i live in NC and i recently got a 22 over speed limt. (67 in a 45). I was told to use a prayer for judgement.... which i plan to. What i need to know. is what do i say in court. i know in NC you can only say continuence, guity or Not guilty..... HELP ME..... what do i do?
    I've looked at this post several times and really cannot figure out what you want to know. You write that "in NC you can only say continuence, guity or Not guilty". You can say a lot of things in court, but I assume what you mean is that there are only two possible pleas ("guilty" or not "guilty"), and that you could also ask for a continuance.

Sounds right. The judge will probably explain these options to you if you express confusion.

But what are you really asking: should you plead one or the other? We don't have enough information to give you a worthwhile answer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Proper wiring diagram for 4 spped inside blower motor [ 3 Answers ]

I had my inside 120 volt blower motor changed awhile back and a bigger motor than the original was installed because it was the only one I could get at that time. The blower runs to fast. I would like to change it out with a smaller HP 4 speed 120 volt motor. I need to know how to properly wire it....

View more questions Search