zia rehman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2010, 09:39 AM
    What to do for living at 60
    What to do for living in pakistan at 60
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 14, 2010, 12:46 AM
    Hi, zia rehman!

What sort of education, job experience, training and skills do you already have, please?

Thanks!
    Larken85 Posts: 696, Reputation: 146

May 14, 2010, 01:21 AM

I know a lot of older security guards. Might want to check into it. Its easy work, even for the low pay you get.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie of kids living in mountains alone and picking roots for living [ 1 Answers ]

Father dies and the children don't want anyone to know so they work digging roots to sale and the man that owns their house wants to marry the oldest daughter

Just living together [ 7 Answers ]

A friend of mine is in a relationship (living together for the past 18 years) with a woman who has been disfellowshipped because she committed adultry (he was married when they got together) and they are not married now. She wants to come back as a witness but insists he has to marry her in order...

What is living together [ 4 Answers ]

Does living together mean that two partners should have some sexual relation.

Personal Living Residence into the Living Trust? [ 1 Answers ]

Dear, Placement of Personal Living Residence into the Living Trust? Thanks & Regards

Living on [ 3 Answers ]

It's a frightening thing thinking we are all going to die sometime or another, but that is one thing that we know for certain that will happen to us all.. But it's the unknowing everyone is frightened about! I think that when we die our spirt always lives on... I believe in ghosts my father when he...

View more questions Search