Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pabyrne26 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2003, 07:43 AM
    Public Speaking Practice
    Dose any one know of any places or clubs that can help refine my public speaking skills

Thanks
    PB
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Feb 16, 2003, 08:23 AM
    Public Speaking Practice
    Ket me introduce you to "Toastmasters International". These are clubs where you can sharpen your public speaking skills. Just click on this blink and follow directions. http://www.squaresail.com/tmclubs.html Good luck, Tom
    JoanieK12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2011, 02:28 PM
    Yes. Toastmasters Clubs are great for this! There should be one in your area... lots of fun and very educational! Check out www.toastmasters.org to find a club near you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

English speaking Italian Immigration Attorney [ 23 Answers ]

Does anyone know of a good Italian Immigration Attorney that they could put me onto. I am at my wits end. I have been trying to obtain an Italian passport or at least a right of abode for many years, I have searched every thing, and have had no luck. So if anyone has a really good attorney...

Public Speaking [ 1 Answers ]

Greetings. I want to know what types of public speaking situations you, as teachers, find yourselves in often. Thank you, Ben

Public speaking [ 9 Answers ]

I have no idea where to post this question. I was just reading candy28's post about her being shy and it got me thinking about an upcoming problem I am going to have. (I know, isn't it cool when you can see the problem before you have it. LOL) Anyway, my dad is getting married at the end of...

Public Speaking [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, every year in junior high we have to write a speech and deliver it to class and there is a competition. I won first place in grades 5, 6 and 7, and 2nd in grade 8, but this year I'm stuck. I have no idea what to write about, and I don't really want to write about something serious. I was...

Will I be able to practice? [ 8 Answers ]

I'm just finishing my first year of law school, and am kind of embarrassed to ask this. I entered a debt settlement company, and they were lousy. I now have three accounts left, and with interest they are now in upwards of $30,000. I'm leaving the company, but the three account left are with...

View more questions Search