Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bettymcg99 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2010, 08:10 PM
    Why did my boss nominate apoint me to committee
    I've recently been nominated as a committee chair at work by my male manager; the funny thing is that he's on the same committee
    Do this mean he likes me more than in a professional way, or wants to get to know me better?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 12, 2010, 08:19 PM
    It means he thinks you possibly have leadership abilities -- or at least he wants to find out if you do. Don't disappoint him.

(Do you have leadership abilities?)
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

May 13, 2010, 06:27 AM

Or maybe you're the best qualified person out there?

It either sounds like you're doubting your own abilities or you believe that he has feelings for you. Do you want him to have feelings for you?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 13, 2010, 06:31 AM

Or perhaps he thinks you need experience and that by leading a group he is in, they can help teach you more skills on the job.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rotation at apoint? [ 1 Answers ]

If you want to rotate a triangle with vertices A(2,2), B(3,3) and C(2,4) about (0,3) at the angle of 90 degree clockwisw direction. The new trigle is formed with the vertices A'(-1,1),B'(0,0) and C'(1,2). How is it??

Apoint.exe-Bad image [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone have any idea about how to fix this problem :confused: : Bad image or Apoint.exe - Bad image The application or DLL C:\windows\font\rsjzbpm.dll is not a valid windows image. Please check this against your installation diskett Another pop up error is "Cicero UlWndFrame:Outlook.exe --...

Why not just nominate Clement ? [ 2 Answers ]

Paul Clement is to be the acting AG while waiting for a replacement for Alberto Gonzales. But a brief review of his resume convinces me he would fit the position nicely .As S.G. Clement was the administration's top lawyer at the Supreme Court. He regularly argues the most important cases. USDOJ:...

Boss firing employees after boss resigns [ 1 Answers ]

Is it legal in California for a CEO to fire employees AFTER the CEO has resigned? My understanding is that the CEO can no longer hire, fire or negotiate contracts after they have tendered their resignation.

View more questions Search