Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    josemhernandez Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2010, 07:22 AM
    What type of questions do I ask a daycare director on what does she want cleaned
    I am wanting to begin a proffessional cleaning service and I have an oppurtunity and been offered to clean (3) daycare celnters. I know the basics about cleaning a building,( Me and my wife use to clean a bank and other facilities for someone else), but is there any details that I may leave out. Would you also know what is charged per square feet?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 12, 2010, 07:24 AM
    What about disinfecting toys and children with allergies? I have a child who was allergic to certain cleaning products. You may be cleaning more than just floors, trash, etc. Think about toys, cribs, changing tables, etc.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 14, 2010, 12:57 AM
    Hi, josemhernandez!

J_9 has pointed out some very important considerations there! Also, a place that takes care of people might also have a list of things that need to be cleaned; what to use as well as how to clean them.

That list and requirements might be part of some governmental regulation.

I'm sure that Stringer would be well "in tune" as far as what a person might possibly charge per square foot as well as other ways for pricing, since I know that the very large janitorial/cleaning company that he owns in the Chicago, IL area also has the responsibility for cleaning a number of hospitals.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Measuring Change in Attitudes Using Likert-type Questions [ 1 Answers ]

I administered surveys containing likert-type questions before and after a treatment. Which statistical measuring can I use to determine if individuals changed their attitudes from pre to post? I am fairly certain that it is not proper to use a t-test. Thanks

Cleaned out? [ 7 Answers ]

I have a checking account with my husband.A doctors office garnished my whole account Leaving it empty.Can they do that without notifying the person name on the account. And also they took my husband disability check?

What type of questions does an interviewer ask for a customer service advisor role? [ 1 Answers ]

I am going to attend an interview at British Gas for the customer service advisor role and have been told that I have to do an assessment, as well as role play. Does anyone know what the role play assessment entails of? And also what type of questions they ask as it has been 10 yrs since I last...

View more questions Search