Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    modafi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2010, 05:20 AM
    Application for a Portuguese ID Card
    I work for the homeless people and I have got a client who wants to renew his Portuguese National Id card and don't seem to know how to go about it.

Check out some similar questions!

Portuguese citizenship application for a non portuguese spouse [ 12 Answers ]

Im a portuguese national married to a south african lady. We have been married for 20 years - we have three daughters. Our wedding has been registered with the consulate in South Africa and in Portugal. Our three daughters are proud holders of a portuguese passport. I believe that in the recent...

Application Requirements for Portuguese Passport [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am looking for any information or guidance with regard to applying for my Portuguese passport. I was born and live in the Republic of South Africa, my father is Mozambican and my mother South African. We are currently entitled to dual citizenship. My father was born in mozambique in 1940...

Portuguese passport application [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Goan friend resident in Goa who qualifies for a Portuguese passport as per your Sticky. I notice that you say applications should go through the nearest consulate. I'm told this can take years. She has previously travelled to the UK so, presumably she could enter Portugal. Question... If...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.