Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MJfan4life68 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2010, 12:32 AM
    I need to compose a 1-2 page handout pertaining to the ten most populated countries
    I need to compose a 1-2 pagehandout that compiles the top ten countries according to population and their average population growth rates, however, I am not sure how to write a handout can someone please give me some pointers?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 12, 2010, 12:44 AM
    Hi, MJfan4life68!

For what purpose is the handout going to be used, please?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is Earth the only populated planet? [ 127 Answers ]

Has God created beings on other planets besides Earth? And if so, are there also sinners in those worlds?

Obama feels our pain: not a job, but a handout [ 1 Answers ]

"For example, in his address to the joint session of Congress last week, the President announced his intention to punish "corporations that ship our jobs overseas." "The United States imposes the second highest business taxes of any industrialized nation in the world. While countries like...

Combox populated by current recordset / attendance [ 3 Answers ]

I have a main form that is for entering data for an Event. Included in the form are two separate subforms. One is for Employee attendance and is a continuous form with a combobox that is populated by a query to the employee table. The second subform is for recording scores for the event. It is...

Foreign Income in two diff countries . But paid tax already in those countries [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am resident alien for Tax Yr 2006. I earned some income in Singapore (3 months) and In India (3 month) in Yr 2006. I guess, I can claim foreign tax credit for India as I am citizen of India and I pass 12 months test. But In Singapore I was on for 5 consecutive months and out of that only...

View more questions Search