Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bug4 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2010, 09:27 PM
    I need help writing a thesis statement for bullying
    I am writing my term paper and I have not an idea about where to begin with my thesis statement.
    I am focusing on adolescent bullying in schools and how schools should start early to teach children about bullying and not just learning about it at home.

Thank you,
    bug4
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 11, 2010, 09:37 PM
    Hi, bug4!

So, are you to prepare a statement that you need to prove is correct, please?

Thanks!

May 11, 2010, 09:41 PM

Hi, Clough!

Yes, I am to make and argumentative point.

bug4
    Uber Member

May 11, 2010, 09:45 PM
    Were you given only certain subjects from which to choose, or where you free to choose your own, please? I ask that because the subject about writing a term paper on the subject of bullying has come up at least a couple of times on this site.

Thanks!

May 11, 2010, 09:50 PM

We are free to write on what we want, but in my class no one was doing this specific topic. I had not realized that there were so many on here.
    Uber Member

May 11, 2010, 09:56 PM
    Do you mean so many questions about a term paper of some kind on bullying?

Is that the topic that interests you the most and the one that you feel the most comfortable with developing your statement and subsequent thesis?

Or, would you like to explore the possibility of another topic?

May 11, 2010, 10:01 PM

Well, I had already told my teacher that I was doing bullying in school, but it is all right. I found another question that helped me tons.

Thank You!
    bug4
    Uber Member

May 11, 2010, 10:08 PM
    Okay. Would you please let me know if you need any more help?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is a good thesis statement for a school bullying paper? [ 0 Answers ]

I have the following statements, but do not know which one would make a better thesis statement. 1. Could school bullying be the cause of genetics? 2. School bullying is said to have a negative psychological effect on children, what causes this?

I need a thesis statement for research paper on bullying [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am writing a research paper on adolescent bullying, K-12. My focus point is on the parents of our youth and how I think teaching Our children at home, that bullying is not tolerated in society is most important. Thank you, Diddodi

Writing a Thesis Statement. [ 1 Answers ]

I need help writing a thesis statement for my paper below is my first paragraph but I am just not sure on how to write a thesis statement? Please help!! The Human Body is very interesting to me. It does so many things that you would not think of every day. I am an EMT and I became an EMT...

Writing a thesis statement [ 1 Answers ]

I have to write a thesis statement for a narrative paper that I am writing. My topic is about how I feel that I became a better parent after my divorce. This is the first thesis statement that I have to write for college. This is what I am thinking of using for my thesis statement-After my divorce...

Writing a thesis statement [ 2 Answers ]

It about writing a report about a theme of the book which is repuation.the way some character showed that their reputation meant a lot to them.for example on pg12 about abigail

View more questions Search