Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chikid68 Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Dec 6, 2006, 10:04 AM
    No sound on emachine T3120
    I keep finding an unknown multi media device and can assume this is the sounddrivers I tried searching the e machine site and couldn't find the drivers for the comp or even the model of the sound card( it has onboard audio)I really need the sound back on this computer especially since it is not my PC.
    The os is win Xp home sp2
    Cylon Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2006, 04:03 PM
    You should be able to find your sound card drivers here:
    http://www.emachines.com/support/product_support.html
    chikid68 Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Dec 13, 2006, 10:54 AM
    I was finally able to find and download the drivers that I needed but the e machines support page is all screwy.
    It makes me glad that it isn't my computer.(I build my own )
    chopercat Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2010, 08:55 PM
    http://www.nvidia.com/object/nforce_nf4_430_410_winxp32_8.26.html will install all of the mutha board drivers for the eMachine T3120 model -- including the elusive network adapter.
    chopercat Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2010, 08:55 PM
    http://www.nvidia.com/object/nforce_nf4_430_410_winxp32_8.26.html will install all of the mutha board drivers for the eMachine T3120 model -- including the elusive network adapter.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No sound [ 3 Answers ]

I got a problem with my sound device, I try to play music on windows media player and it says that my sound device may not be installed, it might be used by another program or it might not be functioning properly. I might not have a sound device hardware...

No sound help [ 2 Answers ]

I have an asus motherboard with an onboard soundcard, and for some reason all the drivers have gone wrong or lost as the computer doesn't reconginise the device any more? Can any one help?

No sound, asus mother board built in sound card [ 16 Answers ]

My comp plays no sounds. All drivers are installed and I have re installed them 2. Its well annoyin. Any help with this would be great. Thanks

No sound. [ 4 Answers ]

I had to reinstall my operating system, (2000 Prof) and when I did I lost all sound and the wizard says the system has no sound device installed. I have no discs to install the device. What can I do? Gary

NO SOUND after sound card install [ 3 Answers ]

Hey I'm new on here I have a HP tower.. just installed a beefed up sound card in it and it doesn't work.. made sure all connection are good.. and installed the program.. now it won't work at all.. please help me someone?

View more questions Search