Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blanca1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2010, 03:50 AM
    Free ob doctors online
    Hi, I have missed my menstrual period for two months and I did three home pregnancy test and the three of them were negative!is there a chance I might be pregnant
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

May 11, 2010, 11:03 AM

Seems unlikely if any of those tests were done recently. But that doesn't mean its impossible. No one online will be able to tell you for sure one way or the other. Is it possible for you to get to dr? Is there a planned parenthood or other low cost clinic near you? This really isn't something you should ignore.
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

May 11, 2010, 11:31 AM

Be sure to follow the directions and always use first morning urine for best results.
    I would make certain that the tests are not expired.
    Some times when you purchase them from a dollar store or those type of outlets they are expired or close to expiration.

Planned parenthood offers low cost gynecological care,it would be wise to find out what is happening with your periods,even if it is not pregnancy.

Your reproductive health is worth it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Free/Almost Free Online Multiplayer Games [ 51 Answers ]

Hi all, Just wondering if anyone could recommend any free/nearly free online multiplayer games. A few friends and I are looking for some good games over the internet. Preferably something other than a MMORPG as you have to devote a lot of time to those in order to keep up with each other. ...

PCOS & advised to take Diane35 [ 7 Answers ]

I have PCOS & was advised to take Diane35. Last pack was FEB2010 Last period (1st day) FEB24. My husband & I decided to try conceiving. Completely went off the pill after my last pack. Til now I don't have my period. What are the possibilities of getting pregnant? Is it safe to get pregnant? Should...

Free online education [ 4 Answers ]

Sir, Please help me to find for the courses which are available free of cost for studying them online. Thanks lokesh

How can I get my w2 online for free? [ 2 Answers ]

:confused::p:p;)

Free online w2s [ 2 Answers ]

Are there any websites I can get my w2's from for free?

View more questions Search