Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Andriean Posts: 50, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2010, 10:32 PM
    Demon Souls-Selen Vinland
    I killed black phantom Selend Vinland at 5-2 and she didn't drop Blind, only a few stones of Ephemeral Eyes. What's the deal??

Check out some similar questions!

Do athiests believe we have souls? [ 11 Answers ]

I was just curious to know. I know there is no actual proof of souls, but I know that many atheist believe in ghosts. And ghosts are lost souls trying to pass over right? I just wanted to see what their thoughts were on this subject.

Do Dogs Have Souls? [ 51 Answers ]

I recently had 2 cancer surgery's and am now clean. But while thinking about dying, I wondered about my dogs. They would be going to the pound if I was not around? While facing death, you think about everything?:rolleyes: So I decided, if I lived to try to save the dogs being killed everyday for...

I can't seem to remember the title of this movie a saw. Lost souls or something [ 2 Answers ]

I saw this movie on the TV a couple of years ago. I think it might have been on lifetime or something, but I'm not sure. Its basically about a family that moves to this new house in the country or the woods. The husband and wife have I think two kids. A boy and a girl. The girl has some kind of...

Are souls and spirits real. [ 11 Answers ]

I guess souls and spirits is the one and same. Mediums can talk to loved ones who have already passed away. Why Would a spirit hang around. I thought they go to heaven right away, and if they do go to heaven can they see us and do they watch over us and if they do how do they do this from...

What if cheeseburgers had souls? [ 10 Answers ]

Really... I was wondering. What would happen in society, if people suddenly found proof to the conclusion that cheeseburgers had souls. Would we stop eating cheeseburgers? Or would we eat them anyway, because they have no pain receptors and so it wudlnt hurt them, and if we stopped eating them,...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.