Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 11, 2010, 10:51 AM
    Originally Posted by nalexander
    I have done radio, newpaper, websites networking. Why what do you recommend?

Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    Are you getting much business from what you've posted on the Internet and/or any networking that you've done on it?

I'll make some recommendations, depending on how you answer the question.

Thanks!
    Originally posted by nalexander
    Not really Clough just referrals many of them and bids I have won! Recommend.
    Would you like to increase the possibility of getting more business because of what you might place on the Internet?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

HOW to obtain cleaning contracts and also how todo marketing for my cleaning business [ 13 Answers ]

Hello I just started my own cleaning business 5months ago with my husband I have one contract so far... its a small restaurant cleaning once a week which is not much... I just basically looked through the phone book and that's how I got it really called a bunch of people and got lucky... What...

Cleaning the door on a self-cleaning oven [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore self cleaning oven. How do I clean the glass door of the oven. Directions say clean the door separately, but I am having trouble getting the cooked on particles off th e glass.

Will clients mind paying monthly for cleaning services [ 2 Answers ]

I have a small business with regular clients. I was thinking on starting to charge a few of them on a monthly basis instead of each visit. I was thinking the clients that have had a cleaner for years and money is not an issue would be OK with this. I find it hard to manage my money and pay bills at...

Lease ended it was weekly then went monthly do I have to pay monthly amount? [ 6 Answers ]

I had a lease that ended in May of 2008 in which I paid weekly rent on and then it ended and it reverted month to month as stated in the lease agreement would this mean I would pay the monthly amount listed on the paperwork or do I still have to pay the weekly rent? Also they were charging me...

View more questions Search