Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    biswajitask10 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2010, 10:25 AM
    Relieve my painful headache
    I am fall in love with a girl, her age 25 yr.. We are love very much each other. I also very much love our relation. We are also decide marry each other. Our Love Relation running approx. 1Yr. But Problems. Now I know that, 4 years ago my girl friend was *****ing her other boy friend. Her hymen is broken. I was very must trust her. But now I can not accept their physical relation & her hymen broken issue. She said their physical relation was done just one time. Their relation was broken, because physical relation issue . I now that nowadays She only love with me. I love her very much, but I can't forget their physical relation issue. I want to will be normal our relation. Please help me. What I am doing now.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

May 10, 2010, 10:48 AM

You have to decide if you can't forget the past. You cannot change it. Is it something in your religion that doesn't allow a relationship after pre-marital sex has happened?
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

May 11, 2010, 06:19 AM

You can't change anything that has already happened.

If you can't accept her as she is, you need to break it off with her and let her find someone that is happy with her.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 12, 2010, 11:24 AM

Leave her alone, until you can grow some more, and appreciate a female for who she is, not what she did years ago before she met you.

Didn't you do dumb stuff when you were young?? Are you a virgin? What gives you the right to judge another human being by such artificial standards??
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

May 12, 2010, 11:31 AM

I understand that in some cultures virginity is very very sacred and it may be difficult for you to understand her not being a virgin.

Are you a virgin?

She could have lied to you but she was honest and you repay her by rejection.

If you can not forget her past and your love is not strong enough to do so than you should break off the engagement and find someone who is more in keeping with your unrealistic standards.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Painful experience [ 31 Answers ]

It's been terribly hurt and pain when my girlfriend broke up with me. It was full of confusing and I wasn't given a chance to get back to the relationship. It hurt deep inside my heart and soul. I cried for the past few weeks. We been taking time off for 2 weeks and after that we broke up. Broke up...

Painful bellybutton! [ 1 Answers ]

It may sound strange, but does having sex with somebody have the potential to cause an infection in the belly button? My boyfriend claims that after we had sex the other night, he woke up with a bump in/ on his belly button. It got worse, and he began to walk with his shoulders hunched over,because...

It's so painful. [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I'm assuming some of you people have read my other posts about me liking a guy who lives so far away and well I thought I should let you guys know that well he kind of ended it a while ago and I was in denial about long distance relationships never working out so I knew it was true but I...

Painful scars [ 12 Answers ]

OK I used to cut my arm now I've stopped for a while but my scars hurt when I push kind of hard up against something is this normal

More painful? [ 2 Answers ]

So, is it more painful to get tatooed on the underside of your wrist or your neck than other parts of your body? Cause those are the places I want to be tatooed, but everyone tells me the pain hurt twice as much. I'm not afraid of the pain though, I was just curious!

View more questions Search