Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    confusedbunny Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2010, 09:44 AM
    Ex with son issue
    Me and my ex where together for nearly 4 yrs and last week he up and left me for another woman, we have a child together, which I let him see today I asked him to remove his things from my house and he said no and told me to pack up my things and leave. He's treating me like I've ran off with another block I don't know what to do I don't want to see him but I can't not let him see his son so what can I do
    Imabadman Posts: 303, Reputation: 135

May 10, 2010, 10:18 AM

Who's house/apt. is it? Is it jointly owned? If it is in fact as you say, "my house" then he has now claim to the home only his positions.

As far as letting him see his child, yes, I do believe you should make arrangements. The child's safety and health are you #1 priority.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

May 10, 2010, 11:26 AM
    I think this may need to be moved to a legal board.

If you would please answer these questions, it will help us give you the best information that we can:

Is he your boyfriend or your husband? How long ago did he 'leave'? Did he 'move out' or just 'walk out'? When he left was it his understanding that the 'house' was still his residence?

Did you move into the 'house' together or did one of you live there first? Do you rent/lease or own the 'house'? Who is named on the papers-lease, contract, deed, etc.

How old is the child and has a paternity test been done?

Have you consulted a lawyer about filing for custody, child support, working out visitation, etc. If so, what were you told?

Is there any other information, you think might help us understand your needs better?
    confusedbunny Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2010, 11:56 AM

The house is in my name, he walked out one night came back the next day and he told me he was with another woman, a peternity test isn't needed he's the only guy I've been with, he was abusive and lazy and he didn't like it when I finially stood up for myself . I just don't know what to do I've been reasonable I haven't shouted at him, I haven't deined him the right to see his son . I haven't asked about anything every time I see him he starts blaming me for everything. Everything is my flaut if I tell him I have plans so he can't see his son he says I'm using my son as a weapon against him all I asked was that he start thinking about collecting his things every where I look is a reminder. Am I being unreasonable wanting a new start he's moved on why isn't he letting me? And why am I the one in the wrong I wasn't the one having an affair. He's complaining that I won't let him take our son out just them two he hasn't changed a single nappy got him dressed fed him I've done everything form day one on my own. I'm really confused and fed up

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I evict my son, girlfriend, and son from my home? [ 3 Answers ]

My wife and I currently have my son, girfriend and son living at our house. He is a recovering drug addict who still causes us trouble. He argues with us, me especially,and beats me up. Two weeks after open heart surgery, he threw me into a wall by pushing me in the chest. Just recently while I was...

I live in Florida and my fathers son is in Indiana does my son have to go there? [ 4 Answers ]

I moved to Florida 3yrs ago.. my sons father is in Indiana and has not been much in his life when he has been it has been heartache for my little boy... so much to the point I have him in thearpy... and he has been bakeracked... now out of the blue my sons father wants to go to court to get...

Issue with 20yr old son [ 3 Answers ]

How do I explain to him he need to be off car insurance if he continues to get speeding tix?he's in college with part time job , I feel awful! Because I know he can't afford it but needs his car. To go to work and school... I'm just sick over this :( and too top it off my husband is mad at me...

My son is wanting custody of his son who is in foster care [ 2 Answers ]

This is such a confusing situation and we cannot seem to get answers from anyone. My sons ex-girlfriend had a child that we did not even know about. She had told him she was pregnant when they broke up but then no one ever heard anything else about it, so we assumed that she was just using...

I have a shower issue and venting issue [ 1 Answers ]

I have 4 showers in my house 1 downstairs and 3 upstairs. Two of the 3 upstairs have stopped having hotwater in them, shower A is a tub shower combined unit and has no hot water in it, shower B is a shower only with a jetted tub in the same bathroom but not single unit. The shower in B has no hot...

View more questions Search