Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hopeC Posts: 16, Reputation: 4

Feb 9, 2011, 06:59 PM
    RED FLAG!! Sorry you are dealing with this, is there anyone in your life like a brother and sister to support you? You need to get out before it becomes worse and you feel stuck. Get expert help in your area. Do you have family crisis centers, or even call life line in order to follow steps. Wish you the best and that you have the strength to deal with this terrible affair.
    clearlyconfused Posts: 39, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2011, 01:38 PM
    I sill haven't had a chance to talk to him, but I'm sure it will be soon. Some days are worst than others. Today is one of the bad days. All I can think about is how much our life is going to change, and why would he do this to me, when all I've ever done is love and care for him. I'm already starting to wonder if may be he really didn't ever loved me, and if so I wonder why God sent me my two treasures- my kids! I know I shouldn't question God, but why?? If he knew that this wasn't meant to be? Why with him? I don't regret my kids and everything that I've experienced but I never expected this at all. Why can men be faithful and loyal. Why hurt your family? I guess I'll get an answer when I talk to him!! May be.
    peach66 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2011, 03:43 AM
    I have been in a similar, although not exact, position, I'm still hanging in there. Just wondering what you ended up doing?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Married Men Questioning being gay [ 2 Answers ]

How can one meet people in the same "boat" for support? I am referring mostly to non-sexual support groups including individuals who have also been where I am now who can enlighten me on their trials and tribulations.:confused:

Married almost seven yrs and confused-WARNING:LONG POST! [ 11 Answers ]

First off let me say thank you to anybody that is considering answering this post. Secondly I am not here to get beat up on. The truth sometimes hurts but mean is just mean, please- real answers that can help. I really need it. I know in some ways I should have never remarried him but love =...

18 yrs,not married,homemaker,stepmom to his 2 & now he wants mke out [ 2 Answers ]

I don`t know how to word this or even if I could have any success w/the court system... We got together when he was going through divorce & I had just started dealing w/my daughters father in courts,so we were both needy. I moved in after a few months(we kind of grew up in the same place &...

I'm married for 9 yrs to a british and have a 8 yr old gril. How do I get my stay? [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know what I can do to get my stay because he won't help me by giving me the papers needed by the home office. He just wants to see me asking from him all the time for I don't work, because the home office won't permet me to. Please help.

I am married for 6 yrs. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everybody I am 37 yrs old with 2 little ones... 15 mons and 3 years old. I made contact with an ex which I saw him over the summer. The contact kept going on for like 3 months.. daily basis until now I realized I had some feelings... told the Ex I want to stop but he persists To keep...

View more questions Search